Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Raven Subs

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board. If you join our community, you'll be able to access all project downloads and more. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Unsolved Mysteries
Topic Started: Jun 29 2015, 11:20 PM (200 Views)
parallax

List of Unsolved Mysteries of El Internado Laguna Negra:

- What was Noiret's motivation for joining OTTOX? Was he one of Wulf's pupils?

- Where is the rest of Ivan's adoptive family? His cousin, uncle and grandfather all made appearances in the series, and it was mentioned that his grandmother took care of him as a child.

- Where is the rest of Marcos and Paula's family?

- What did Cristina Palacios find out about OTTOX that summer? How did she find out anything?

- In Season 2x07, who sent all of those letters to Mateo for 3 years about Cristina Palacios?

- Was Ivan's adopted mother one of the orphan girls?

- Why was there nothing special about Marcos like there is about Paula and Samuel?

- Where did Javier Holgado's mother go?

- With that many mysterious deaths at the school, why were the parents not more upset? It seemed like there was a new corpse every month, and no one seemed to notice?

- How was it that Ivan and Carol were supposedly together for years, yet somehow he had dated other girls according to Vicky?

- How did the Corpse Bride fall for Ivan? What led to Ivan hooking up with Vicky?

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lila

Excellent questions.

1) Noiret was naturally greedy and his father-in-law was in OTTOX up to his ears.. so I imagine that's how he got involved.

2) No clue about Ivan's other family.. though I would have loved it if the cousin had showed up again.. the two of them had good chemistry. It would have been cool to see Julia jealous.

3) Do we even know if Marcos and Paula have any other family? His mother was an orphan and we know that Hector was Marcos' uncle.. Marcos' father was involved with the Nazis so maybe he was also one of those genetic experiments..

4) She probably nosed around and heard something..

5) Maybe Alfonso sent the letters..

6) She could have been.. since her "father" was an OTTOX man.

7) Paula and Samuel were genetically engineered.. maybe Marcos wasn't?

8) didn't she die of the infection?

No clue about your last questions..

parallax

This was meant to be a running list of things that aren't resolved in the show, and possible speculations.

I write my fics based on trying to answer these overlooked questions. Like we never see an actual scene that Marcos relationship with Amelia is revealed on screen with the other students, but somehow the others come to the truth? I wrote 'Good Boys' to explain Ivan's discovery and reaction to it. 'The Invisible Girl' is how Ivan and Susana met, and set off her interest in him. 'Things That Go Bump in the Night' is how Roque ended up ratting out Ivan and Julia to Elsa.

I've got a fic in the works with Ivan and Julia meeting Manuela after they leave Laguna Negra, and Manuela is the one who is jealous of Julia, who has no intention to stand for it.

lila

Sounds interesting. I can't wait to read it.

Cyn
Member Avatar

Those are some good questions, some of which I'd forgotten about. But now that I've finished the show I have one glaring question: what/who was the humanoid/wolf/savage creature thing that was featured in some episodes of the last couple seasons? I always thought it was Hector ... that some sort of experiments had turned him into the wolf creature thing. But this question was never answered. Unless I'm forgetting something ...

parallax

I can't recall what that whole monster in the woods business was - either it was supposed to be Lucia's experiments gone wrong or Camilo and his wolf, but the writers didn't address it.

I would chalk this up to one of the show's many Lost references, which were really common in the last 2 seasons.

Cyn
Member Avatar

I kept thinking it was going to be Hector, but no ...

Kinda frustrating when glaring questions like that are left unanswered. Oh well. I still love the show.
Edited by Cyn, Jun 12 2016, 01:39 AM.

parallax

The biggest question I still want answered is 'What was the original ending supposed to be?' Los archivos secretos had to be ret-conned because so many of the actors were leaving the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · El Internado · Next Topic »
Add Reply