|Welcome to Project Rising Beetle, the #1 English community for Medabots. Before you start posting we suggest reading our rule set. Violating the rules can result in the deletion of posts, temporary bans (via our warning system), and even the permanent removal of your account. Firstly, remember to follow the posting guideline from Zetaboards:
1) Do not post or link to adult content on this board.
2) Do not post or link to content which infringes on or violates existing copyrights.
3) Please refrain from posting spam on this board.
4) Always remember to respect the other members of this board.
We aren't so restrictive towards #2 (because even small images can be considered a copyright violation), but the rest of the rules from Zetaboards are sound. Now, here's some Project Rising Beetle rules:
1) Posting Habits: We're not asking everyone to post 5 page essays on what the series means to you, but at the same time we don't want single word posts. If your post consists of just a one word reply don't bother posting it. Violating this will get your posts deleted, and may result in a warning.
2) Double Posts and Thread Resurrections: Given rule #1 this shouldn't be a shocker, but only double post or resurrect a dead thread if you have something useful to add. Don't find threads from two years ago and just post "Bump." Violating this will get your posts deleted, and may result in a warning.
3) Vulgar Language/Images/Conversations: This is a forum about a franchise for children. Keep it PG-13 at the most. Violating this will get your posts deleted, and may result in a warning.
4) Be nice and have fun: As said before, this is a forum for a kids' franchises. Don't take things too seriously, and have fun!