It's Been A Few Years...

Featured Forum!
Writer's Block

In Need
The Tempter [M]
REVAMP SAYS CHALLENGE
Poetry Prompt #12
Addicted

"...but you should never say never. You never know when you'll need your safehole." -Andy

"I don't think that SAYS will ever be completely hopeless as long as there are a few of us willing to keep it going." - Infairi
Featured Blogs
Operation Awesome [Literary 12+]
Rachelle Gardner [Agent 12+]
The Bloggess [Humor 15+]
Hyperbole and a Half [Humor M (Language)]

What's Hot?
Active Topics

Featured OT
I like coffee but I don't like tea
The Owl Game
Scene It
The Happy Game

Welcome to SAYS - Serious About Your Skills. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pureblood Muggle
Topic Started: May 24 2007, 05:51 PM (438 Views)
Jessi
Member Avatar
DOES SOMETHING

Quote:

1)  What is your member title and why? 
Mrs Bill Weasley - I mean, seriously, who wouldn't want to be her? (remember, hands off :hajadeha:)

2)  What is your favorite memory of SAYS?
Oh, there are so many - but I think it's those endless discussions about random things in the Ravenclaw Common Room.

3)  Weirdest question you've been asked by a member...
:unsure: Err... I think it was this (I'm not going to say who it was, but it's probably obvious if you've been around... anyway, you know who you are!! :cad:) I found it highly amusing to have been asked to pass a message to my main OC :lyn:
:huggle: <-- for the person who sent me this!
Quote:

Could you do me a favour?
Please tell Caro that today, on the morning of an exam, I had to drink INSTANT COFFEE. I think she will understand the pain this has caused. Also, try talking her into to breaking of Ron and Hermione engagement for me!

4) Favorite SAYS game...
At the moment it's TOCBM - it lets me get to know my OC's on a different level! :hilary:

5) Has being on SAYS improved you in any way?
I'd like to think so. From the ever-so-patient grammar knowledgable people to the never-ending brainstorming on how to write and what to write - I've learned a lot since I joined.

6) Favorite SAYS forum...
Oh, that's tough... I think it's 'Mechanics of a Story' - so many wonderful discussions were had that made us all think, participate and argue in a very mature way - a quick example would be 'Define Evil' or 'Define Good'.

7) Explain your SAYS smiley...
:ramona: <-- what's there to explain? :o I asked Jessi for :coffee: and she 'accidentally' made :ramona: into mine :cad: Yes, I still believe she loves me, she just shows it in her own mysterious way... :lyn:

8) Do you remember your first task as a staff member on SAYS?
Can't even remember what I wore yesterday... but I do think my first offical post as staff member was the edit of the new deadline for the March Competition :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Interviews · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone