Scooterboy World - REALLY not giving a fuck if you're offended since at least April 2003. Due to us being a bit crap, we're not sure
Welcome to Scooterboyworld, the UKs biggest and busiest scooterboy related forum.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join us, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features. Whoo-hoo.

SBW remains the only almost completely unmoderated scooter forum on the internet. Any comments made are YOUR responsibility, not ours. Don't come running to us is the big boys get upset with you, so make sure you can back up what you say - we're not interested in libel cases thanks.
Put dodgy links up, or post inflamatory remarks and we'll kick your arse off here. That's your only warning.

Click here to join if that appeals

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Triumph Tigress For Sale
Topic Started: Sun 19 Aug 2007, 18:37:17 (1,483 Views)
davy
Member Avatar

Selling the tigress 250e Tigress with a few spare parts inc stainless wheel hubs spare wheel and loom and odds&sods also has 2 different style rear racks, floor board extensions, plus a load of orginal dealer service sheets showing how to do certain jobs etc. Has been fitted with new michelin dexter tyres and inner tubes. I'm not sure whatsd wrong with it but I dont tyhink it's anything major a few little dents here and there but a nice ride as is scooter. I'm looking for 700 no offers
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pav-man
Unregistered

is it motd does it strart ok tell me more interrested
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · For Sale adverts · Next Topic »
Add Reply

VISITORS SINCE OUR WANDERING STOPPED ON FEB 16 2004
Rooftop
bangkok
//SHOUTBOX SIDEBAR
Innovation created by Lydia of ZetaBoards Theme Zone