Scooterboy World - REALLY not giving a fuck if you're offended since at least April 2003. Due to us being a bit crap, we're not sure
Welcome to Scooterboyworld, the UKs biggest and busiest scooterboy related forum.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join us, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features. Whoo-hoo.

SBW remains the only almost completely unmoderated scooter forum on the internet. Any comments made are YOUR responsibility, not ours. Don't come running to us is the big boys get upset with you, so make sure you can back up what you say - we're not interested in libel cases thanks.
Put dodgy links up, or post inflamatory remarks and we'll kick your arse off here. That's your only warning.

Click here to join if that appeals

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Today, I............; What did you do with/to your scooter
Topic Started: Thu 12 May 2011, 20:18:23 (49,629 Views)
pault
No Avatar
Old Hand
[ *  *  *  * ]
........took my scoot to Girders for an MOT, and got a picture of it with Maries ratrod...

Posted Image

Posted Image

What did you do with/to your scooter today?
Edited by pault, Thu 12 May 2011, 20:21:25.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

coddy
Member Avatar

Hid it in the garage just like every other day. -_-

psychobillyslacker
Member Avatar
Cunt
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
looking good mate

i gave mine a nasty scowl :demon2

rupert
Member Avatar
Bastard son of Thatcher

coddy
Thu 12 May 2011, 20:21:59
Hid it in the garage just like every other day. -_-
same here, completely ignored it. I expect the tyres could use some air by now... :dunno:

OzOAP
Member Avatar

I've had a shit day at work, so went out and wragged the arse off the TS. Came home and tried to start the Smallframe...it wouldn't, so opened a Stella.
Edited by OzOAP, Thu 12 May 2011, 22:56:43.

scoot66
No Avatar

Same as usual, rode one of them to work and back

stoker
Member Avatar
Old Hand
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wot that muppet said

kung fu panda
Member Avatar
F.U.B.A.R.

i looked at the pile of bits and decided im too busy it will get started on saturday morning

Ade
Member Avatar
Administrator

I planned to go in the garage and finish the nitrous GSXR 1100 off but a migraine stopped play.
I did order a new taillight as I plugged the old one in and it was dead, a wire had snapped and the bulbs had overheated and melted the plastic body.

Scootissimo
Member Avatar
Old Hand
[ *  *  *  * ]
Usual 80 mile commute on the GP.
Riding it back to IOW tonight, so will have a sore back and numb arse after the 130 mile ride.

Nik
Member Avatar
Primate

Ordered a clutch side oil seal and wondered if I could manage to sweet talk Fiona into letting my borrow the money for the Cosa from the household account so I don't need to fix the fucking thing just yet......

bridge71
No Avatar
Old Hand
[ *  *  *  * ]
Fired her up and 5.45am this morning to annoy the neighbours / the wife.

10 minute ride to work in the that nice fresh morning area.

Criuse home after work, the long way round this time.

This evening will be spent polishing my paint / chrome

Treylore Parc-Trache
Member Avatar

Booked a day off next week to finish mine ready for MOT, been on SORN for last year due to ban etc, cabling,brake pads, lights to sort then run in the rebuilt P2 lump with 60mm crank, original barrel bored to match new piston, t5 4th...its been too long since I rode a bloody shpping bike in anger :teach

Nik
Member Avatar
Primate

Update....

Disconnected cables and wiring
Dropped engine
Split engine
Pulled crank
Knocked seal out (which looked worryingly healthy!)

Locked up the garage and went for a bath.

A good hours work!

Bigvespa
Member Avatar
Old Hand
[ *  *  *  * ]
Put the rally lammy up for sale....gave the cut down lammy a good looking at and shuffled the box of parts still to fit on it. looked at the 2 scooters to paint and the one thats still in bits thats to rebuild all for clients, shut the garage door with a slight sigh and fucked off to the pub..... :banging
Edited by Bigvespa, Fri 13 May 2011, 13:30:16.

cutitdoon
Member Avatar

Yesterday and today I...fitted loom to my scoot, attached spare wheel side electrickery, scratched (new) paint pop riveting floor runners...(insert expletives here please!), couple of rivets short to complete the floor runners so nipped out to Screwfix to pick up some more...come in boxes of 500 so gonna have 498 spare! Good productive day so far but this build seems to have fought against me every inch of the way so far. Gonna get the lhs runners done today then put this build on the back burner and get cracking with a mates GP dry build...probably

Matt
Member Avatar
Old Hand
[ *  *  *  * ]
thought about selling a P2 to help finance a new LML 200 (and make enough room in the garage!)

gary67
Member Avatar
Old Hand
[ *  *  *  * ]
I rebuilt the engine on the LML and put it back on. I should really take it out for a ride but the fucking thing would probably decide something else is wrong with it. :demon2

Marko
Member Avatar

In a tommy cooper stylee...engine bench..bench engine :demon2 :wall :pat
Edited by Marko, Sat 14 May 2011, 16:12:36.

big-7-baz
Member Avatar
Old Hand
[ *  *  *  * ]
...got the arsehole with my P200, because the bloody clutch is playing up again.

Nik
Member Avatar
Primate

cutitdoon
Fri 13 May 2011, 15:32:29
Yesterday and today I...fitted loom to my scoot, attached spare wheel side electrickery, scratched (new) paint pop riveting floor runners...(insert expletives here please!), couple of rivets short to complete the floor runners so nipped out to Screwfix to pick up some more...come in boxes of 500 so gonna have 498 spare! Good productive day so far but this build seems to have fought against me every inch of the way so far. Gonna get the lhs runners done today then put this build on the back burner and get cracking with a mates GP dry build...probably
Don't suppose that's an electric boot P range by any chance? I've got wires left over.....

Red and white under the panel, grey under the horn cast to start with. I'm guessing they're related to the electric boot, but not sure.

And is it me, or is there an outbreak of 'rather late builds' this year?

exsoulagent
Member Avatar
Old Hand
[ *  *  *  * ]
Using the rally for work, 40 mile round trip and using it as a shakedown too iron out any problems before I'm off to Norway on Monday :dancer :ridin :beer

Juan Kerr
Member Avatar

Lost the M8 nuts I needed and the top bearing race set along with a suppressor cap. Ordered new ones and I'll bet I find the mislayed items within 10 minutes tomorrow.

stoker
Member Avatar
Old Hand
[ *  *  *  * ]
Power washed and split rally 200 lump ready to recondition to sell

stevescoots
No Avatar

twas a few days back but tried to start the Rally, had to suck teh petrol thru teh pipe as it had an airlock in the pump. dusted of the cobweds, went for a spin. fucking started to rain, put it back in shed

steve p
Member Avatar
Old Hand
[ *  *  *  * ]
Split my T5 lump , found , piston fucked , rings fucked , sealing pad fucked oh and top it all off found it had some previous bodge/weld/mastic on the flywheel side casing so thats fucked aswell !

Cec of Donny
Member Avatar

Back hub off the GP, knocked the shaft out for the back brake, cleaned it up and covered it in copper grease (SIL casings, no grease nipple :( ) Fitted new speedo drive, fitted fast flow tap cos it wouldn't run for long. Just need fresh petrol and book in for MOT. Ive been using the kids scooters for work, Our Holly's 50cc ET4 (fuck that's slow) or Jakes Gayer (GT 125 and fuck thats fast).
I must admit, the gayness is growing stronger within me and I'm losing the love for the Lammy at the moment :unsure: Lets see how I feel when it's tested and I've wragged the arse off it going to Kelso ;)

cutitdoon
Member Avatar

Nik
Fri 13 May 2011, 23:57:46
cutitdoon
Fri 13 May 2011, 15:32:29
Don't suppose that's an electric boot P range by any chance? I've got wires left over.....

Red and white under the panel, grey under the horn cast to start with. I'm guessing they're related to the electric boot, but not sure.

And is it me, or is there an outbreak of 'rather late builds' this year?
from a '98 E/S P2;

I THINK this is correct Nick, lost my diagrams and only had a couple of quick ref pics before the teardown. Haven't got round to the forks/headset yet so not sure about the Grey under horncast

Posted Image

Edited by cutitdoon, Sat 14 May 2011, 11:15:26.

SHOVELL
Member Avatar

today i am making a side mounted numberplate/rear light and about to recover a seat i have made aswell

psychobillyslacker
Member Avatar
Cunt
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SHOVELL
Sat 14 May 2011, 12:55:09
today i am making a side mounted numberplate/rear light and about to recover a seat i have made aswell
for which scoot?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

VISITORS SINCE OUR WANDERING STOPPED ON FEB 16 2004
Rooftop
bangkok
//SHOUTBOX SIDEBAR
Innovation created by Lydia of ZetaBoards Theme Zone