Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Shadow Stars Nintendo gaming clan. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You are not currently logged into any account on our clan. If you already have an account, please log in. There are certain features that only members can use.

If you have yet to experience our clan, please take the time to look around and consider if this is the clan for you. If you join, you will have the choice of joining one of several member-ran groups called Squads, and will be able to take part in regular tournaments to decide whether your Squad will come out victorious. We hold regular tournaments for Mario Kart 7 (3DS), Mario Kart 8 (Wii U), and Pokemon Showdown, with plans to take up both upcoming Smash Bros games as main games.

There are many other great features such as a incredibly in-depth leaderboard, a massive Skype chatroom, many medals to earn, and multiple roleplays to take part in. What are you waiting for? Join the fight!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Sword Art Online Season 2 Confirmed
Topic Started: 26/08/2012 - 12:26 pm (93,168 Views)
Mylesperhour23
I still need to finish the last couple of episodes from season 1 but Asuna's change in personality has always been a continuous thing since episode one. So nothing new there. Omg when she asked Kirito to carry her on his shoulder... I just...the cuteness... I... I can't. Yep that's it, I can't. I am completely unable to can right now. :)
Member Avatar

Goto Top Offline Profile
ShiroShinigami
came across someone (a stranger) on facebook using this post as a source XD

its big

Posted Image

it seemed to work too

just like to point out that i consider each opening a season (really just an arc, but whatever) and this "season 2" is ending next week, which might also be the end of the series
Edited by ShiroShinigami, 16/12/2012 - 07:06 am.
Member Avatar
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted Image
Goto Top Offline Profile
Mr ChristmasEve
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL i thought typing all that out was worth it... and i love how the picture is my old ass signature.
Edited by Mr ChristmasEve, 16/12/2012 - 07:35 am.
Member Avatar
dat shoulder. ;)

Posted Image
Other Sigs
Goto Top Offline Profile
Fixerek
Have a feeling their going to leave the ending open so that another season is possible (i'm sure there's enough of the original material for it still?). I really want Accel World to get a second season to.

That last episode of SAO.. borderline hentai.. lines were definitely being crossed
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Goto Top Offline Profile
ShiroShinigami
oh yeah, there is still at least 2 games that they can cover. GunGale Online being a fan favorite (of the people that have read the Light Novel)

female Kirito and everything :P

but this last episode was pretty great, actually made me pretty angry when Asuna was chained up, and anime usually only makes me excited and sad (depending on the situation) so that was new
Member Avatar
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted Image
Goto Top Offline Profile
Mr ChristmasEve
gungale online <3
Member Avatar
dat shoulder. ;)

Posted Image
Other Sigs
Goto Top Offline Profile
Yuri Lowell
I have light novels i must read :3
Member Avatar
Plenty O' Chin

Posted Image
[12:44:36 PM] Mr. Green (Jakyl Lyx 9): and when i get elected im taking a 2 month vactaion XD
Goto Top Offline Profile
Cat Person Jr.
Guys check the views for the thread lol.
Member Avatar
The best Jakyl

Posted Image
Goto Top Offline Profile
Yuri Lowell
holy fuck lol how is that possible x3
Member Avatar
Plenty O' Chin

Posted Image
[12:44:36 PM] Mr. Green (Jakyl Lyx 9): and when i get elected im taking a 2 month vactaion XD
Goto Top Offline Profile
ShiroShinigami
lulz, have i successfully created the most viewed topic in SHS?
Member Avatar
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted Image
Goto Top Offline Profile
Yuri Lowell
I believe so x3 is there a way to check?
Member Avatar
Plenty O' Chin

Posted Image
Goto Top Offline Profile
ShiroShinigami
i tried, im not seeing a way ;m;
Member Avatar
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted Image
Goto Top Offline Profile
Tomoe
I'm sorry but sixty three thousand views
Member Avatar
S E R E N D I P I T Y

Goto Top Offline Profile
Yuri Lowell
thats just how amazing this anime is haha
Member Avatar
Plenty O' Chin

Posted Image
Goto Top Offline Profile
Yoshi2251
This topic has run its course and will now be archived. Any complaints can be PM'd to myself.
Member Avatar
free him

[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]
Quote:

On 10/06/2013, at 11:22 PM, Jay Empire wrote:
> We will now be SHY (Shadow Yoshis).

Goto Top Offline Profile
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Archive · Next Topic »
Locked Topic