![]() | ||
| Quick Links | Announcements | | Enter Chat Room | | Today's active topics | Follow @paranormalborde |
TPB's YouTube Channel ~ Click to Register The Vampire Lair on Facebook and MonsterVisionTV on Facebook |
|
|
|
||
| We hope you enjoy your visit. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Join our community! If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features: |
| Nicolas Cage car stunt goes wrong in Times Square (Reuters) | |
|---|---|
| Tweet Topic Started: May 5 2009, 03:54 AM (142 Views) | |
| hunter207 | May 5 2009, 03:54 AM Post #1 |
|
Boss
|
NEW YORK (Reuters) - A stunt man filming a car chase in Times Square for a new Nicolas Cage movie crashed his Ferrari into a store front and two pedestrians suffered minor injuries, police and the film's producers said on Monday. The crash, which happened early on Monday, was captured on amateur video that was posted on the New York Post website, www.nypost.com . It showed two cars weaving in between other traffic before the front one skidded out of control, mounting the sidewalk and crashing into the window of an outlet of an Italian chain restaurant. Normal traffic in Times Square had been shut down for the filming of "The Sorcerer's Apprentice," and all the cars in the video were part of the movie shoot. Police said a 23-year-old man was hit by a falling pole and complained of a head injury, and a 21-year-old woman suffered a foot injury. Both injuries were considered minor and the stunt man driving the car was uninjured. "On site production medics responded immediately and two pedestrians were taken to the hospital for evaluation," said a statement from the production of "The Sorcerer's Apprentice," which is a Walt Disney Pictures and Jerry Bruckheimer Films production. "One person has been released and while we were told the second person was also released we have not been able to confirm that," said the statement. "All safety regulations were followed and second unit filming will continue as planned." Due for release in mid-2010, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" is the story of a college student reluctantly recruited to work for a sorcerer, played by Cage. Set in contemporary New York, it is based on the segment of the same name from the Disney animated film "Fantasia." Source haha I cant wait to see this movie.... sounds awesome
|
|
You can take your heaven, when I die I sooner go to Middle Earth.. - George R.R. Martin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgcoBKWTW14 | |
|
|
|
| Max | May 5 2009, 06:06 AM Post #2 |
|
Pickle barrel, pickle barrel, Kumquat!
|
So they wasted a Ferrari on a Nick Cage movie,AND hurt two people? *shakes head* |
| |
|
|
|
| StrmySummer | May 5 2009, 06:48 AM Post #3 |
![]()
Storm Goddess
![]()
|
i love "Fantasia" not good that two ppl were injured, but at least it was only minor |
![]() "Beginning now, let's play more, kiss more, love more, let's be so close that when one of us cries, the other tastes salt." | |
|
|
|
| 1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous) | |
| « Previous Topic · News Forum · Next Topic » |







2:21 AM Jul 11