Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Chaos Legacy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
chobits; female robots
Topic Started: May 28 2005, 06:38 PM (196 Views)
Night Prowler
Member Avatar
Stay out of the alleyways...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ok anyone out there like chbits as much as me becuase it is an awesomw anime and so in dn angel i also lik hellsing and a couple others. laer
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

drifterblueyes
Member Avatar
Forever a drifter.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I like Chobits and DNAngel.

Never seen Hellsing.

Night Prowler
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
well latley i have been watching fulll metal alchemist, but i have seen hellsing only once and thatwas at wally's house.

Sioned_Rohan
Member Avatar
Sioned
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hellsing's good, but whoever did the english subtitles for it sucks. me friend tried watching it and it was saying things like Arigato meant maybe and shit like that. >.<

drifterblueyes
Member Avatar
Forever a drifter.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hehe.

Never seen it.
I do have Vampire Hunter D, however

Sioned_Rohan
Member Avatar
Sioned
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
o0o0o0o0o vampire hunter d is good. me philes it much.

Night Prowler
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
well lately i have drifted away from anime, mostly cause i dont have time or it is due to work and no money. but i rarely catch any of it anymore. umm other than that, ill say i watch alot fo movies lately. watched fifty first dates,, good company, exorcist: the beginning, that one was really good, devils rejects and saw. saw scared the shit out of me.

Sioned_Rohan
Member Avatar
Sioned
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i was talking to me friend the other day and we both reminisced about sailormoon. even though it got a tad annoying, it was still a good show and we miss it. ;__;

« Previous Topic · Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply