Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Chaos Legacy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
FAvorite kind of music?
Classic Rock 3 (11.1%)
Hard Rock 2 (7.4%)
Heavy Metal 2 (7.4%)
Rap (aka crap) 0 (0%)
Techno 3 (11.1%)
Classical 2 (7.4%)
Country 1 (3.7%)
Christain 0 (0%)
Other kinds of Rock 2 (7.4%)
Disco/Dance 2 (7.4%)
Hip-Hop 1 (3.7%)
Oldies 1 (3.7%)
60's 1 (3.7%)
70's 3 (11.1%)
80's 3 (11.1%)
Today 1 (3.7%)
Total Votes: 27
Favorite Genre of Music?; Whats your favorite?
Topic Started: Jun 24 2005, 04:23 PM (188 Views)
Mushra
Member Avatar
[ * ]
What Genre do you like? Me I personaly perfer Classic Rock. Zepplin, Journey, Eagles, Lynyrd Skynyrd (Ya know Free Bird) the good stuff.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

drifterblueyes
Member Avatar
Forever a drifter.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I like alot of shit, yo

Night Prowler
Member Avatar
Stay out of the alleyways...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
mushra, i welcome u my friend. " i like a lot of shit" in quoting my friend mike, i feel the same way . im into techno, rock, heavy meatl, and other types of music that my parents listen to sometimes.

Sioned_Rohan
Member Avatar
Sioned
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lol I listen to everything 'cept R&B, Rap, (cept for MC Chris and MC Hawking) Country, and most Christian.

drifterblueyes
Member Avatar
Forever a drifter.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Christian *shudder* I'm sorry, I literally do shudder when I hear people singing about, 'Their Savior' and it's taken 3 years of effort to STOP shuddering whenever somebody SAID 'my savior'

Sioned_Rohan
Member Avatar
Sioned
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hah! i still have to shudder. the only ones that i can stand are the ones that don't have any words...... of which there are very, very few
>.<

Night Prowler
Member Avatar
Stay out of the alleyways...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
say the word around me ur cool, but as soon as u start to continue with it, ill tell u where ur savior cant save you anymore. in the street or richfield park. ur guranteed a hurting when u leave them areas. i would know i live relly close to the city. i hate m savior shit, sounds so desperate. eh i get along being athiest just fine thank you.

Sioned_Rohan
Member Avatar
Sioned
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
well, i'm very glad that the majority of us can't stand christian and in some ways the christians themselves. it gets worse when you get down south. trust me. we even have a baptist group that wants spartanburg to secede from the country so they can have their own reign of religion. i'm getting the fuck out of here if that happens.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Music · Next Topic »
Add Reply