Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

The Almighty Welcome Box

Welcome to TFF!

Admin: SonicPanther
Co-Admin (ArchKingDuke): Pokemachine
Moderator: Skinavish

The essence of TFF... The Shoutbox.
This space will be used to count down to something eventually!
: Latest Futurama News :
From the Anything Futurama board: The cast is back!

Enjoy your stay at TFF, Earthling!

You're either not logged in, or haven't signed up yet. This means that there are a lot of things you can't do on our forum right now - mainly, post. But don't worry; registration is easy, fast, and totally free. If' you're a Futurama fan interested in joining our crazy community, sign up, we won't bite, and you'll have tons of fun!

Already a member? Log on in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Phillip J Fry's Day off; Just a futurama rpg
Topic Started: Jan 10 2008, 10:45 AM (567 Views)
LadyofDoom
Member Avatar

I was just thinking we could roleplay just Futurama in general, either your own characters or characters from the show.

I called it this cause it sounded like a nice title, parodying (is that a word?) Ferris Buhler's day off.

It doesn't actually have to be a day off for Fry, but it most certainly can!

(Fry is my all time favorite character, though I don't beleive I will play him.)

Anyway, does that sound interesting to anyone?
"So Fry, what do you think of the New Impulsive me?"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

+PazuzuJr
Member Avatar

I'd be interested once more people join.

Pokemachine
Member Avatar
Mr Magnetic Blood

Yes, this seems perfectly interesting. I think I will create an original character(OK yeah, we get it, most OC's are Mary Sues/Marty Stu's, get over it!) sometime later.
ಠ_ಠ

Posted Image

+PazuzuJr
Member Avatar

I'll probally end up with a Mary Sue :P

Pokemachine
Member Avatar
Mr Magnetic Blood

PazuzuJr
Jan 10 2008, 07:24 PM
I'll probally end up with a Mary Sue :P

Oh come on, it 's almost hard to create a Mary Sue in SF! SF has it's own Sues, but they're quite different from the Mary Sue.
ಠ_ಠ

Posted Image

LadyofDoom
Member Avatar

Hmm Lots of Mary Sue's it looks like. I had intended to do so as well.

Should we wait for more see if we get any people who want to be characters from the show, or shall we each be a character of our own and from the show, or just make something similar to Futurama, kinda like the other rp, only it is closed, and has been going on for a while now.

+PazuzuJr
Member Avatar

I think it would be more funner to just make your own character.

Also - Pokey - what's 'SF' I probally know just forgot and it's making me feel stupid...er.

Pokemachine
Member Avatar
Mr Magnetic Blood

Science Fiction.
ಠ_ಠ

Posted Image

+PazuzuJr
Member Avatar

ohhhh. Okay. Got it.

LadyofDoom
Member Avatar

Wait, it isn't SciFi anymore now it is just SF? Weird.

Alright, shall we start making Mary Sues then?

(and should we be like the other RP, or how should this go. I know I started this forum but I have never role played Futurama before, and not sure how else to do it without the actual characters.

Pokemachine
Member Avatar
Mr Magnetic Blood

Well, once you think about it, just to be different, we could have one person controling the characters from the actual show and have everyone else use OCs...
ಠ_ಠ

Posted Image

LadyofDoom
Member Avatar

Hmm, both those being said, I think we will go with each of us being an original character and one from the show. That way we each get to have an original to be funner, but then we have characters from the show as well.

I know I already suggested it, but it seems to me a good compromize.

Edit
:

I will go ahead and get started.

Here are the two I will be.

Already existing:

Amy Wong, of the Mars Wongs. I am sure you all know about her but I will give a breif description of her. A bit ditzy Amy is the intern at Planet Express. Clearly of Chinese Origin Amy is the dauther of the rich Wong family on mars. She has the same blood type as the Professor (which is why he keeps her around) and once dated Fry. She is currently dating Kif Kroaker (or is it Croacker?)

Original Character:
Name: Dysis Phonos
Planet of Origin: Sirenum 3
Personality: Dysis is a little weird, and a lot Mysterious. Sirenum 3 is not very often heard of, and she tries to avoid conversations about it. She claims to have come to earth because the government on Sirenum 3 is cruel and earth is much better. She cares about people though, but can sometimes be a little strange around Men.
Appearance: Dysis looks mostly like a human. She is a bit smaller than the average human woman, but is quite curvy. Her skin is a slight tint of green, and her hair is the color of the ocean.

The inhabitants of Sirenum 3 are thought to have immigrated from Earth at some point, though no one knows when.

Dysis's currently attending NNYU and is in her senior year. She is studying to be a Marine Biologist. She lieks to just hang around New New York though.

Pokemachine
Member Avatar
Mr Magnetic Blood

Already existing:

Scruffy... the Janitor. You all know him!

Original Character:

Name: Virginia Martin
Planet of Origin: HD 209458 b (the planet is actually totally uninhabitable, but never mind)
Personality: She is a very timid person but sometimes has rage fits during which she sometimes does things she later regrets. She talks way too much and sometimes her conversations shift into an unexpected direction or become a monologue.
Appearance: Virginia is, infact, a humanoid cyborg. She looks incredibly frail, which she is, despite the fact that she has a bionic leg and several bionic fingers. She also has sight problems and wears a monocle over one eye, while the other was replaced with an cybernetic one. Her skin is incredibly pale, she has deep shadows around her eyes and her hair is a dirty blonde.
Other: Virginia also gets Internet access through the cybernetic components in her brain. And finally, she isn't perfectly confident in her own sexual orientation.
ಠ_ಠ

Posted Image

+PazuzuJr
Member Avatar

well she sounds... interesting :P

Pokemachine
Member Avatar
Mr Magnetic Blood

Hah, you're totaly freaked out by that last part, aren't you?
ಠ_ಠ

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Futurama RPing · Next Topic »
Add Reply