Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Ontario Trophy Bucks forum. Enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bruce Ranta's Blog; Former MNR employee living in Kenora
Topic Started: Dec 31 2014, 09:27 AM (770 Views)
Renegade
Member Avatar
Atikokan, Ontario
Some will find his blog quite interesting. Bruce also writes for OOD magazine.

http://wildlifeperspectives.wordpress.com/
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted Image swampbuck
Member Avatar
Another Bowhunter

Cool find. Just read a few entries and will definitely be back to read some more soon. TFS.

Posted Image Sam Menard

Thanks for sharing, I bookmarked the webpage. Not only is Bruce a biologist, but he is a knowledgeable and experienced hunter which means that he knows his stuff. He just posted another entry today and I found his prognosis for the Kenora deer herd interesting- essentially the wolves have one more year to feast before their numbers crash. He also points out that a quick rebound isn't always guaranteed so keep your expectations in check.

Sam

MarkD
[ * ]
Sorry, wrong post
Edited by MarkD, Dec 28 2017, 06:06 PM.

Posted Image 4ST EYES
Member Avatar
4ST EYES
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I have met Bruce and he knows his stuff. I hunted in his area for years and what he says about the biology about the area is dead on. Great article, tell like it is.
EYES ARE WATCHING

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Articles and stories...post em up!! · Next Topic »
Add Reply