Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Ontario Trophy Bucks forum. Enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
tick..............tock..........tick........tock..
Topic Started: Aug 5 2010, 09:45 AM (11,335 Views)
Posted Image Coyotechaser
Member Avatar
Team Ontario Trophy Bucks

only 70 more sleeps till we go after the elusive swamp donkey again!!!!!!!!!!! Got 1 bull and 1 cow tag!!!!!!!!!

its very painful having to wait this long to head up north!
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority,and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a bowel movement by the clean end

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted Image Terrym
Member Avatar
Bradford Ont

woohoo :dance2: :shoot: :archer:

I only moose hunt every 2-3 years now but this year we're going and have a bull and a cow tag, bring it on !!!!!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Happiness is a warm gutpile

Posted Image LoneWolf
Member Avatar
Rebel Soul

Now there's the thread we've been missing this year! :allright:

Member Avatar

Terrym
Aug 5 2010, 09:46 AM

I only moose hunt every 2-3 years now but this year we're going and have a bull and a cow tag, bring it on !!!!!!!

Sweet!!!!!!!!! You going the first or second week.
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority,and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a bowel movement by the clean end

Posted Image

Posted Image canucks

Terrym
Aug 5 2010, 08:46 AM

its been a bout the same for myself and with a bull tag in my pocket i will be rocking and rolling now :readytorock:
I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

Posted Image bowhunter-57
Member Avatar

:allright: Hey Cc. how many more sleeps? :fudd:

Member Avatar

bowhunter-57
Aug 5 2010, 07:16 PM
:allright: Hey Cc. how many more sleeps? :fudd:

almost 69.........and its as painful as always.

Posted Image

Member Avatar

69 now boys, getting closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

PEte A
Regular
[ *  *  *  * ]
Time to do some scouting to get the time passing a little more quickly!

PEte

Member Avatar

only 68 left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image deermagnet
Member Avatar
high on the horn

Bring it on can hardly wait
when your old all you have are your memories so make them

Posted Image

Member Avatar

67 left to go!!!!!!!!!!woot

Posted Image

Member Avatar

64 left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

moosemike
Member Avatar
Sophmore
[ *  *  * ]
I know the feeling of excitement leading up to the Moose hunt. I just wish I was hunting Swamp Donkeys this year. I hate years when I don't have a Moose tag. :(

Good luck to you all.
I'd rather be Moose hunting.

Member Avatar

Only 61 left to go fellas, just a shade over 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image coptordoctor
Member Avatar

We leave on the 16th Man I could not wiait 61 that is like a year!!!!
Going to try some scents this year. Never had anything but bad luck .. So this year I am going to scent a place and put out My trail cam see how they compare. Have some new Tinks Hot bombs some Moose bombs and some Harmon scents Both Dominant bull and Mating cow.. Let you know how we make out!!

Posted Image carew
Member Avatar
Fenelon Falls

Its sure getting closer. Goign hunting for two weeks this year. heading up north and Im also hunting out of my camp in 56. Cant wait. Started fooling with moose loads earlier this week and doing a little extra pratice.
There is no such thing as bad venison, its just some is better then others.
Welcome to my world of Racks, Ruts, and Rifles
Posted Image Posted Image

Member Avatar

59 left to go!!! Less thatn 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image sureshot
Advanced Hunter
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ouch!! Thats to long to wait only 31 days to go for me..

Member Avatar

Only 58 to go!!!!

Posted Image

Member Avatar

54 left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image Songdog
Member Avatar

going to my first time this year. I drew the cow tag and we got 2 bull tags as well. SHould be good!

Member Avatar

Songdog
Aug 21 2010, 09:02 AM
going to my first time this year. I drew the cow tag and we got 2 bull tags as well. SHould be good!

Moose hunting is like a bad crack habit, you do it once and your hooked!!!!!WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image Bad Dog
Member Avatar
come here deer

Coyotechaser
Aug 21 2010, 07:18 PM
Songdog

Moose hunting is like a bad crack habit, you do it once and your hooked!!!!!WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh it's a blast woohoo, how many more sleeps?
you can't shoot em on the couch, go out and get em!

Member Avatar

53 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image 270 WBY
Member Avatar

Holy SHEEEEET
:wink:

moosemike
Member Avatar
Sophmore
[ *  *  * ]
Coyotechaser
Aug 21 2010, 07:18 PM
Songdog

It's about as expensive as one too. :D
I'd rather be Moose hunting.

Member Avatar

52 now boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image LoneWolf
Member Avatar
Rebel Soul

Where in the heck are ya, Cc? :coffee:

One day less for you to wait now, buddy. :thumbsup:

Member Avatar

LoneWolf
Aug 24 2010, 03:21 PM
Where in the heck are ya, Cc? :coffee:

One day less for you to wait now, buddy. :thumbsup:

Been working, they have pretty much everything blocked at work now including OTB.......it sucks!

But only 51 more sleeps now!!!!!!!!!! A few of us were talking about it last night at work, we got all revved up!!!!WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image 270 WBY
Member Avatar

It's getting closer
The nights are getting cooler
Oh yah, I can feel it in my bones
Yippeeeeeeeee

Member Avatar

50 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Ontario Bass Pro
Sophmore
[ *  *  * ]
19 for me, heading up a week before the rest of the gang, got a bull tag too.

Member Avatar

49 now!!!!!!! Broke the 40`s!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo

Posted Image

Posted Image 270 WBY
Member Avatar

CC is lagging behind with this countdown........
I think his wife had him committed...... :lol!!!:
46 days to go :D

Posted Image spent
Member Avatar

On the last night before the hunt you'll be counting the minutes to the seconds lol)))
Posted Image

SPENT

Member Avatar

270 WBY
Aug 29 2010, 12:07 PM
CC is lagging behind with this countdown........
I think his wife had him committed...... :lol!!!:
46 days to go :D

LOL I`m sure she`d like to!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!

Been working a olt of nightshifts lately...........only 49 left to go!!!!WOOT!

Posted Image

Posted Image smitty

Thanks for the reminder, i almost forgot i was going this year :cheers:

Member Avatar

48 left!!!!!!

Its getting real close boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Member Avatar

47 left to go boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Moose Hunting Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply