Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Ontario Trophy Bucks forum. Enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The tip that won me the binos..
Topic Started: Apr 23 2012, 04:53 PM (284 Views)
Posted Image perrysbirds
Member Avatar
Great Newfie Hunter

Here is my tip that won me the Zeiss Binos in the latest edition of OMW mag...

Alot of Archers like to get there and sight their bows in during the warm weather before the bow season starts.Therefore they dont wear alot of clothing and they become comfortable shooting thier equipment this way.When the weather gets colder,archers should practice with more clothes to make sure their bows and hunting equipment shoots the same when layered up and to ensure they feel comfortable using their equipment when it comes time to hunt.

Perry
Posted Image

If I aint out shooting deer!
Im home drinking beer!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted Image Spiffy

Unreal. :omg:
"He's not dead... Because I haven't killed him yet." - Major Konig, Enemy at the Gates.

"What was big was not the antlers, but the chance. What was full was not the meat pole, but the memory of the hunt." -Aldo Leopold
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted Image Road
Member Avatar
Swamps of Dorchester

Congrats Perry :cheers:

Spiffy have a Good day lol)))

Posted Image Renegade
Member Avatar
Atikokan, Ontario

Congratulations Perry! That is some awesome glass and you will put them to good use especially on your travel out West! :cheers:
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Hunters Campfire · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Kieran of Outline