Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Ontario Trophy Bucks forum. Enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Trappers course. Fergus/Belwood area.; End of Feb 2012
Topic Started: Feb 3 2012, 12:31 PM (1,426 Views)
Posted Image Renegade
Member Avatar
Atikokan, Ontario

Contact number and name for a trappers course being offered in the Fergus /Belwood area, the last weekend in Feb, and first weekend in March.

Phone: 519 787 1096
Name: Wolfgang A. Hofer [ Trapper Education Instructor ]
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted Image Songdog
Member Avatar

Thank you very much for this Rene. Me and my buddy were talking about taking a trapping course this spring.

That is only about 20 minutes from my house!!!! Right on! Thanks again!

Posted Image Renegade
Member Avatar
Atikokan, Ontario

No problem. Good luck in the course Songdog! :cheers:
Posted Image

LoneWolfe
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Hey Rene,

Do you know of any near eastern Ontario? I've been interested in this for awhile.
Cindy
A bad day in the bush or on water is always better than a good day at work!

Posted Image Renegade
Member Avatar
Atikokan, Ontario

Found this, may want to act quick. PM sent

Quote:

I have 2 cancellations on an upcoming Fur Harvest course being run in eastern Ontario. The course will run on Feb11/12 and Feb18/19 at my shop and on my trapline. Mike Percarskie is my assistant instructor. If anyone knows of a potential student please have them call me at 613 256-6892, PM me here or e-mail me at rwtrapperman24@aol.com It will be a good course; Mike and I take a max of 8 students so lots of "hands on" pelt and trap handling.
Thanks
Posted Image

Posted Image Mikeb
Member Avatar

I'm just wondering where people trap around the the Fergus area, it's pretty much all private property down South, or is there different regulations into trapping down south, I trapped up north with my dad ( Thunder Bay ) on his trap line for many years and nobody was aloud to trap unless you had a trap line or was a trappers helper on a trap line, does any body no how to get information on where its legal to trap down south, or trap lines if possible, please let me no any information if possible thanks in advance.
2012 OTB DEER CONTEST CHAMPION

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BBQ72
Regular
[ *  *  *  * ]
Does anyone know of a trapping course near the Oshawa area? All any any help would be greatly appriciated.

trappermatt
Sophmore
[ *  *  * ]
mikeb
Feb 26 2012, 09:36 PM
I'm just wondering where people trap around the the Fergus area, it's pretty much all private property down South, or is there different regulations into trapping down south, I trapped up north with my dad ( Thunder Bay ) on his trap line for many years and nobody was aloud to trap unless you had a trap line or was a trappers helper on a trap line, does any body no how to get information on where its legal to trap down south, or trap lines if possible, please let me no any information if possible thanks in advance.

All private land trapping in southern ontario is done with landowner permission

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Trapping · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Kieran of Outline