Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Ontario Trophy Bucks forum. Enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Looking to buy a gun clip
Topic Started: Sep 26 2016, 02:05 PM (356 Views)
Posted Image Debbie C
Member Avatar
Advanced Hunter
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey all. I've got an older Stevens 410 ga bolt action, model 58B and need a gun clip. I called the US and shipping needs to be the same as billing, and then there is an issue because its for a shotgun and its crossing the border. I called Elwood Sporting I think in Orillia, and they don't have nothing right now ...could be 6 weeks or months before they do, and one place in BC or alberta that has nothing for a few weeks either...and no guarantee's on that date. Anyone have other shops I could call?? Or mabey you have the clip, but not the gun?? Drop me a line.

thanks bunches!
SIT ON YOUR ASS AND GLASS, AND DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bulldown
Regular
[ *  *  *  * ]
Western gun parts

Posted Image Debbie C
Member Avatar
Advanced Hunter
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
That is the one I called yesterday. They are out of stock for a few weeks, and are "hoping" to get re stocked.

Posted Image swampbuck
Member Avatar
Another Bowhunter

Not sure if this will help, but they may be able to point you in the right direction... call Precision Arms. They are in King City in Southern Ontario.
Edited by swampbuck, Sep 27 2016, 03:48 PM.

Posted Image Debbie C
Member Avatar
Advanced Hunter
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks man...i'll give them a shout.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Firearms Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply