Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Third Moon. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
splatterhouse prices are rising on Amazon.
Topic Started: Oct 23 2016, 11:06 AM (159 Views)
Member Avatar

Terror Mask
Short version of the story; I left my copy of the game with my brother and now it has dissappeared from this world. I was just going on to Amazon, expecting to get a new copy for 5 to 10 bucks. Nope, the lowest I saw was $35.00 for the game, booklet, and case. Some even went up to the 70-dollar range. So, I guess the game is finally getting some recognition due to it probably being close to Halloween, word of mouth and recent reviews, and probably because PS3 is now a retro system and collectors have to get every game for it. Here are some of them;

P.S. I want to get the game mainly to display it with my other Splatterhouse merch. I don't have a PS3.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
Member Avatar
She and Her Cat

you can still get it for around or even under $10 complete on eBay and $20-ish sealed, new. for 360, anyway.

for ps3, you can get it about $15 complete and about $30 sealed. (these are links to sold auctions)

not really expensive, but if prices are rising, it's probably a good time to pick the game up, if someone here hasn't, for some reason. or to stock up on an extra or two for resale/collector's value/giving one to a friend in the future who would like to get into the series.

i am willing to bet a good portion of the value is from people looking to play the original game without wanting to get a pc engine or fm towns marty or resort to emulating.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
« Previous Topic · Splatterhouse (2010) · Next Topic »
Add Reply