Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Third Moon. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Six years ago... anyone here still care?; 11/23/2010 - 11/23/2016
Topic Started: Nov 23 2016, 09:46 AM (521 Views)
Dire 51
Member Avatar
I always leave when the talk gets philosophical.
Edgecrusher
Yep, Splatterhouse '10 was released six years ago today. :cheers

T3M was a much livelier place back then. What few remaining members are still happy to be painting the walls red so many years later?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Double L
Member Avatar
The Master of Magnetism
Terror Mask
:cheers:

I remember the hype and anticipation on here as we counted down to launch day, and rushing out to pick up my copy that day, and playing it as soon as I got home that evening, playing non-stop until I had completed it in the early hours of the morning.

Good times!

Dark_V-Alis
Member Avatar
Come hither...
Mooninites
Still here. And still enjoyed it back then. ^^

Haniwa Dogu
Member Avatar
Topic Killer
Mooninites
It's been six years, and I'm still wishing things had gone differently than what they did.

Vlygar
Member Avatar

Terror Mask
Still here. Still remember. Still love the game. Still wish we could get our "What could have been" released. Still want that awesome shirt that someone designed.

5thman
Member Avatar

Mooninites
Haniwa Dogu,Nov 23 2016
08:50 PM
It's been six years, and I'm still wishing things had gone differently than what they did.

Same. Splatter2010 suffered the same fate as Blood 2, because they took the same approach: get the fans involved, but try to please everybody.

Either aim to please the fans, or aim to please modern gamers. You can't have both.

Grey Fox
Member Avatar
...?
H-K (Hunter-Killer)
Where does the time go, honestly. Since 2010, it's felt like time has been pushed into fast forward.

I'm still fond of Splatterhouse 2010, mostly for the contribution of the Terror Mask, it's the most memorable part of the game for me. I inserted a little quote from him in one video I made of another horror game:

https://youtu.be/urD_XxNlcHU

I still meet other players in online games who rep Splatterhouse '10, too. Always makes me smile to see it pop up randomly on my friends list.

« Previous Topic · Splatterhouse (2010) · Next Topic »
Add Reply