Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Third Moon. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fan game. Splatterhouse Aztec times.; splatterhouse fan game aztec times.
Topic Started: Jul 12 2014, 05:16 PM (415 Views)
lordhannu
Member Avatar
Scapegoat
Posted Image
Painted this after i read some info about the terror mask. Thinking how does he look like in Aztec/mayan times. Where the mask was found. Who possessed it? before Rick.
So i started to work on a amateur fan fiction game.
Posted Image
This is my prototype so far. Feel free to have any input and all ideas are welcome.
Thats how far ive come. The logo splatters with bright red blood that falls on the ground, logo apears from black while the aztec man comes walking in.
Also I did read if it was "Rob" that wrote some ideas aztec/mayan game featuring the terrormask.

And thanks Rob for letting me into the forums.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brick McBurly
Member Avatar
Jidai-geki Legend
Terror Mask
Very nice. Top artwork brings the Tyrant from RE to mind. Keep us posted as you progress!

Dire 51
Member Avatar
I always leave when the talk gets philosophical.
Edgecrusher
lordhannu,Jul 12 2014
05:16 PM
Also I did read if it was "Rob" that wrote some ideas aztec/mayan game featuring the terrormask.

In fact, I did. This was a pet project of mine for quite some time. I'm still a little let down that it never was completed. But hey, at least the idea still lives. Keep us posted on this.

You're welcome, btw. :)

lordhannu
Member Avatar
Scapegoat
Thanks!
Here is the first scene. were the character can run. before he has the mask.
Posted Image
Dire 51 you want to join this project? read you had a storyline. I am very interessted. I have some ideas how he got the mask and i have a dramatic ending for the game.

Dire 51
Member Avatar
Edgecrusher
lordhannu,Jul 22 2014
07:26 PM
Dire 51 you want to join this project? read you had a storyline. I am very interessted. I have some ideas how he got the mask and i have a dramatic ending for the game.

Thanks for the invite! I'm not sure exactly how much input I'd be able to give you, but sure, I'd be glad to join. :D

5thman
Member Avatar

Mooninites
Dire 51,Jul 14 2014
09:03 PM
lordhannu,Jul 12 2014
05:16 PM

In fact, I did. This was a pet project of mine for quite some time. I'm still a little let down that it never was completed.

Me, too. Rick looked pretty badass in the second beta. I think I suggested he use a Wolverine sprite as the base, and the dev did an excellent job converting him.

Dire 51
Member Avatar
Edgecrusher
5thman,Nov 5 2014
12:03 AM
Me, too. Rick looked pretty badass in the second beta. I think I suggested he use a Wolverine sprite as the base, and the dev did an excellent job converting him.

Yep, that was your suggestion, all right. Nice one, because it really did turn out good.

lordhannu
Member Avatar
Scapegoat
Posted Image
Posted Image
The new mask bearer.
Shrinked the resolution to orginal size.
After the new bearer drops down the hole he finds the mask on something inhuman, after he takes mask he jumps up again 'see picture' and rivals dont understand what they see. Bearer takes the log from the ground and lifts it above his head, bashes it into the rivals to the right. jump kicks the other ones down to pieces.

Thats how far ive come.
Also made a short intro with pictures.

Now I need to start making the first level.
:deadhorse

Dire 51
Member Avatar
Edgecrusher
Nice to see you're still working on this. :) Looking good!

lordhannu
Member Avatar
Scapegoat
Hi! I found this game abandoned.
http://www.splattersoft.com/TB/Splatterhouse%20Aztec.exe

« Previous Topic · Fan Central · Next Topic »
Add Reply