Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
What is Tyrus?
Topic Started: Dec 22 2011, 02:54 AM (274 Views)
Cloud
Member Avatar
Who you calling Chocobo Head...
What is Tyrus?
Tyrus is the name a homebrewed setting for Dungeons and Dragons (like Eberron, Faerun, etc.). Though some of the setting is specific to 4th edition, Tyrus was orginally designed for 3.5, and with adaption the setting can work for 3.5 as well. The information on the world is available on this forum as it is updated (which is an ongoing process). Beyond that, for those that live in NSW, Australia, it is also a Games Day run at the Tin Solider, Penrith, on the second Saturday of each month.

Tyrus Games Day
As mentioned above, a regular D&D game using the 4th edition rules is run using Tyrus as it's setting at the Tin Soldier. The group meets once a month, and, we encourage players of all skills to join in.

Time: 10am to 5pm, with the game starting at 10.30am sharp, and there being time for a lunch break.
Date: Second Saturday of every month.
Price: $5 per player to cover the table and space we use for 7 hours. (First time is free, as is DM'ing.)
Note: While bringing laptops and other electronic devices with your character sheet is fine, the majority of the time there isn't access to power points (and even if there was, not enough for everyone and the store is a public place so it's also a hazard), so, make sure the battery will last, or, bring a printed copy of your character sheet.

If you're interesting in further details, please feel free to PM me and I'll get in contact with you.

- Cloud.
Edited by Cloud, Mar 14 2012, 03:12 PM.
"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"
Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

Characters;
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Theme created by Sjaelen Auren from Zathyus Networks Resources