Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Elsword Online; because my last mmo topic went so well notrly
Topic Started: Feb 1 2013, 06:27 AM (2,447 Views)
Minmin-Sama
Member Avatar
#BestMageElsword
Posted Image
English Elsword | Elsword Wiki | Elsword@Wikipedia
OP Version Min.Milky.Spirit.Grek.Pants.7

Elsword is a 2D, free-to-play, side-scrolling, platforming, beat'em-up-type of MMORPG set in a fantasy setting developed by KOG Studios in Korea. It launched in its home country in 2007, arrived in Taiwan and Hong Kong in 2009, Japan in 2010, and finally came here to the North American shores just two years ago (2011). So far, the game has servers in South Korea, North America, Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Germany, France, Italy, China, Spain, Thailand, and Indonesia.

Gameplay

All stamps made on deviantART by ~DeathByDarkness
Jobs/Characters

N E W S
Elesis got released last week with her firsts coming tomorrow. KR got the April Fool's cut-ins and avatars, and we got...
Posted Image

...exciting.

In other (slightly late) KR news, though, Add got a new path, Arc Tracer to Mastermind. Contrary to his looks, he's a physical class, much like how Lunatic Psyker is a magical class. He seems to hit like a damn truck either way, so it's all good. Just give me Add I just want LUNATIC PSYKER UGH

Current Epochers Playing
Table removed in favor of a Google Docs revamp.

Edit Log
Edited by Minmin-Sama, Apr 1 2014, 05:46 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cedi Fonei
Member Avatar
I'm drowning in hype for games. Halp D:
I think that Elsword's kinda neat as an MMO and a beat-em-up. It doesn't feel too unique aesthetically, but it's pretty alright at what it does. The gameplay feels smooth and pretty fair, the art style and graphics are fairly interesting, and some of the boss tracks get me somewhat hyped. But hey, MMOs are meant to be played with friends, I'm sure I'd have a crapton more fun if I were to chat over Skype. :U I main a Magic Knight Elsword, and I have a Chung alt, though I'll probably leave him alone until the NA servers release his third class.

EDIT: Nevermind the previous text here, I'm able to play now :U
Edited by Cedi Fonei, Feb 1 2013, 06:57 PM.

Ryoukai
Member Avatar
The Loveable Tyrant
I should really download Elsword onto my Desktop...I had it on my old crappy Laptop, but could only play a few seconds of it before my internet died because screw my laptop. Still, i really liked what i saw in those few seconds.

PincherD
Member Avatar
Promise not to bleed on me and I'll kill you quickly.
I played a fair bit yesterday and the day before, originally as a sort of test, mainly to see whether or not I like the game.
>I had a lot of fun playing and I'm pretty sure I'll play it whenever I feel like not playing TF2 or anything else I commit my time into, (school work, band, etc.)

The gameplay kind of reminds me of Castle Crashers to an extent. (I now have that game now, so... tis why I can relate to that now :) )
>Like the OP says, a "Beat-'em-Up", but also a MMO.

spiritomb108
Member Avatar
Come to Us, We beckon you...
Get some of dat Elsward!

FieryBlitz
Member Avatar
The Dynamis Rider
> Code Electra and Battle Seraph
> Sees that his Eve character is a Code Exotic

SON OF A BI--!!

[We are currently experiencing rage related technical difficulties, please stand by]
Edited by FieryBlitz, Feb 6 2013, 01:08 PM.

Cedi Fonei
Member Avatar
I'm drowning in hype for games. Halp D:
I don't think you should rage too much there Star. I believe that Aisha characters are currently in a special event that lets them switch their jobs between stages, to promote the Battle Mage. I wouldn't be surprised if other characters get the same treatment when their third jobs come out >_>

Minmin-Sama
Member Avatar
#BestMageElsword
Minmin-Sama slides this in.

I feel bad for anyone who was waiting for this third job.
like me /sob

FieryBlitz
Member Avatar
The Dynamis Rider
Dat Ara's En Form. The hair reminds me of Soma/Marie from Gundam 00.
Edited by FieryBlitz, Feb 9 2013, 12:53 PM.

spiritomb108
Member Avatar
Come to Us, We beckon you...
Guy, guys...
#BANTHUS.

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Gaming · Next Topic »
Add Reply