Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to V's Cauldron. You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. Please click here to register:

Jump into the Cauldron!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Board Features; Features this board offers...
Topic Started: May 9 2011, 01:07 PM (415 Views)
V.V.
Member Avatar
The Witch
1st Feature: Coin Bank

This board comes equipped with a points system now termed "Cauldron Coins" which can be used for certain auction items I will have up periodically on the forum. How it works:

- 500 Cauldron Coins upon registration
- 10 Cauldron Coins per post afterward.

To learn more about earning CCs visit this thread
: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Vscauldron/topic/9726595/1
---

Your points will be visible in your profile like so.

EXAMPLE:
* please note IE users may not be able to see the points bank in their profiles but I can. If members need confirmation I can give it to them!
---

Posted Image

---

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

V.V.
Member Avatar
The Witch

2nd Feature:
Member Blogs

This board features blogs built into the forum itself which any registered user may create and utilize. Simply go into your PREFERENCES (top menu) and under PROFILE OPTIONS will be a list including the option MY BLOG. Click on that and get started on creating your own blog.

Blogs such as this are a great way to show off any work you've done or even to advertise your own online happenings and events. After naming and creating your blog it will be listed in your profile and visible to members of the forum.

Users have the ability to control whether guests can read their blogs and if members can comment. All forum rules apply to the blogs as well.

V.V.
Member Avatar
The Witch
3rd Feature: Avatar Gallery

The board also has a built in avatar gallery with default images but with the option of creating more folders and adding individualized avatars. I have only two avatars added in 'The Cauldron' folder but more will be added and with different themes and appearances.

To find the gallery go to Preferences >>> Change Avatar and your current avatar and a series of folders will appear.

If you would like to help customize the avatar gallery, have a read here: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Vscauldron/topic/8678993/1/

V.V.
Member Avatar
The Witch

4th Feature: Youtube embed.

You can embed youtube videos in your posts or within your sigs, as I have currently done. To do so simply click "Flash" in the BBCode menu that pops up whenever you start or reply to a post, or, when you go to change your signature.

You have the option of determining the size of your embedded video with the default size being 250 x 250. However for sigs, select 250 x 25 and you will get just the play bar without the whole video (as seen in my current sig).

Members are of course allowed to add the full video if they want to their sigs but I will ask that they not stack them over full sized graphics such as sig bars etc to cut down on size.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply