Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Whip Ass Gaming Forums!

You're currently viewing the forums as a guest. The only limitation on guests, here at WAG Forums, is that you simply cannot contribute posts/pics/whatever. You can view all forums, all pics, all member profiles, everything. If you're just here to lurk, feel free continuing to do so...there is no reason to sign up for an account. However, if you would like to contribute then go ahead and start the registration process!

Join our community!

NOTE: I have no idea why the board defaults to centering everything when you're lurking/not logged in. Once logged in, it aligns everything to the left(as it should be).

If you're already a member...log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Duke Nukem forever footage
Topic Started: Jun 5 2008, 05:15 PM (1,121 Views)
sheath
Member Avatar
I have been, and remain, non-sequitur
Ahahah, that is hilarious.

"Duke Nukem never comes early."

www.gamepilgrimage.com
Buy the games of yore before they are no more
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Belpowerslave
Member Avatar
Administrator
Good. Now, at least, there's a *slight* chance I can afford to get the $99 MK9 Special Edition...and then the DKF $99 SE as well. With them so close together, I didn't have a chance on getting both...and then I remember, I'm so broke I can't really afford to get either. Awesome.

http://blog.games.yahoo.com/blog/511-duke-nukem-courts-controversy-with-cheeky-multiplayer-mode
(the best)

Bel
Whip Ass Gaming

sheath
Member Avatar
I have been, and remain, non-sequitur
I won't be buying he deluxe editions of anything this year. But I was thinking the same thing.

May would have been too early since I have thrown too much money into my Jaguar and seven games, plus Saturn Doom Jpn.
www.gamepilgrimage.com
Buy the games of yore before they are no more
Posted Image

Belpowerslave
Member Avatar
Administrator
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/23662/Two-New-Duke-Nukem-Forever-Trailers/

Good Lord...;)

Bel
Whip Ass Gaming