Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Whip Ass Gaming Forums!

You're currently viewing the forums as a guest. The only limitation on guests, here at WAG Forums, is that you simply cannot contribute posts/pics/whatever. You can view all forums, all pics, all member profiles, everything. If you're just here to lurk, feel free continuing to do so...there is no reason to sign up for an account. However, if you would like to contribute then go ahead and start the registration process!

Join our community!

NOTE: I have no idea why the board defaults to centering everything when you're lurking/not logged in. Once logged in, it aligns everything to the left(as it should be).

If you're already a member...log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Retro Gaming Addict!
Topic Started: Apr 22 2009, 10:33 AM (2,530 Views)
sheath
Member Avatar
I have been, and remain, non-sequitur
I must just be out of the loop, but Sega-16 just tipped me off to these sites that boast awesome sale and trade in values designed specifically for resellers.

Player's Choice Videogames
The Goat Store
www.gamepilgrimage.com
Buy the games of yore before they are no more
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Belpowerslave
Member Avatar
Administrator
We actually just sold something to The Goat Store a while back, but I can't remember what it was. I will direct Wang to your post, thanks!

Bel
Whip Ass Gaming

Belpowerslave
Member Avatar
Administrator
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330461673390

We're trying out something new and I thought I'd post it here just to get the word out.

I was putting together a few NES lots for Thai and with all the carts I've got laying around here, I thought it was be easier for me to just use the same picture of the games and switch out the varying hardware....then I thought "Wouldn't it great it we could just let the buyer pick his own games?", so I wouldn't have to deal with breaking them all up across the various NES units.

So, I checked with the boss-man and he was cool with it. Our first "U-Pick" listing is up and running. It's an NES unit with 5 controllers and 50 games...the thing is, *you* get to pick the games from a list of over 100 carts!

I think people will really dig this...what do ya'll think?

Bel
Whip Ass Gaming

LoneCrusader
Member Avatar
The other pallet swapped ninja
I think that couch is kind of hideous. But other than that, seems like a good deal.
I'm thinking about what I want and what I need. I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun

Belpowerslave
Member Avatar
Administrator
Nothing I can do about the couch...it was a freebie. ;)

Bel
Whip Ass Gaming

sheath
Member Avatar
Don't you wish you could leave this kinda feedback?
www.gamepilgrimage.com
Posted Image

Belpowerslave
Member Avatar
Administrator
I've found a new favorite: Moron buyers actually admitting to being morons. Check it out:

the console did not work at all. i could not check the games. lost my money.
Buyer: Member id almonteliz007 ( Feedback Score Of 2 )
Jun-25-13 07:53

Reply by retrogamingaddict-too (Jun-25-13 12:22):
Yet another moron who can't read. It was stated in listing that it did not work.

Follow-up by almonteliz007 (Jul-25-13 09:46):
that's exactly what you looking for moron who can't read and took their money.

...so he admits 1) He is a moron. 2) He can't read.

You've gotta love the guy dumb enough to spend *$170* without reading the listing. I mean, really, would you just sort of skim over a $170 listing?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HUGE-ColecoVision-Console-Lot-Atari-Module-19-Games-9-Controllers-More-/230974305995

It absolutely amazes me...every negative or neutral I've received is due to the buyer not reading the listing. *EVERY ONE OF THEM*. I don't care if I was only spending $0.99 for something on eBay...I'm going to read that listing description before doing so.

Bel
Whip Ass Gaming

sheath
Member Avatar
Uh, yeah, I would assume that I would end up with a bad mark as a buyer if I not only didn't read the listing but left bad/irrelevant feedback. That feedback is classic man.
www.gamepilgrimage.com
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Whip Ass Trading Zone · Next Topic »
Add Reply