Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Whip Ass Gaming Forums!

You're currently viewing the forums as a guest. The only limitation on guests, here at WAG Forums, is that you simply cannot contribute posts/pics/whatever. You can view all forums, all pics, all member profiles, everything. If you're just here to lurk, feel free continuing to do so...there is no reason to sign up for an account. However, if you would like to contribute then go ahead and start the registration process!

Join our community!

NOTE: I have no idea why the board defaults to centering everything when you're lurking/not logged in. Once logged in, it aligns everything to the left(as it should be).

If you're already a member...log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Klonoa!
Topic Started: Dec 31 2011, 10:55 AM (738 Views)
DarcSeven
Member Avatar
I'm gonna sing the DOOM Song.
Klonoa is on the PSN store! ...I mean, I know I'm the only person with a PSP/PS3/soon to have PSVITA...But still! Holy crap! (Tears of joy ;_;)
Gameplay vid:

I still remember loving it as a kid back when I had the demo. Never found the full game.

EDIT: And I know it's not an XBLA game, but if there was ever a "When the fuck did this happen" moment for me, this would be it.
Edited by DarcSeven, Dec 31 2011, 11:00 AM.
Just call me Steve. ;)
Twitter Page
http://ds7gamestalk.blogspot.com/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Belpowerslave
Member Avatar
Administrator
It's always been one of those expensive-ass PSX titles...but from what I've seen of it, it's one that is almost justified on the price. I hear it's really good...and it really does look good!

There are so many quality PSX games out there...I'm glad I finally have a modded PSX so I can just download, burn and try them out. One game that I can think of off the top of my head has to be Tobal No.1. I remember seeing that game when I was up in Seattle at the Lobotomy offices. Dan Forden(GameFan's "Knightmare") had it and showed it to us. Those full 3D backgrounds, the smooth-ass framerate...man, I just sat there with my jaw on the ground. Gen has Tobal No.1, and oddly it's not worth anything anymore, so I'll probably end up taking it off his hands. Even if the gameplay sucks, just to watch it...

Bel

The 6:10 mark, with the highway...that's the one I remember from Seattle...man it's just so fucking impressive!
Whip Ass Gaming
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · PSX Classics · Next Topic »
Add Reply