Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Whip Ass Gaming Forums!

You're currently viewing the forums as a guest. The only limitation on guests, here at WAG Forums, is that you simply cannot contribute posts/pics/whatever. You can view all forums, all pics, all member profiles, everything. If you're just here to lurk, feel free continuing to do so...there is no reason to sign up for an account. However, if you would like to contribute then go ahead and start the registration process!

Join our community!

NOTE: I have no idea why the board defaults to centering everything when you're lurking/not logged in. Once logged in, it aligns everything to the left(as it should be).

If you're already a member...log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shall we begin?
Topic Started: Jul 12 2013, 05:39 PM (337 Views)
Belpowerslave
Member Avatar
Administrator
...ok, before I even get started, I just want to apologize to everyone for blatantly ignoring my own forums for...shit, I can't even remember the last time I posted anything here. For that, I am sorry.

For the longest time I just had less than no energy or desire to chat about anything...to anyone. Finally getting my Inbox under control, and nicking away at some AIM sessions with LoneCrusader I've managed to get back in to the groove of it all.

I'm sure we've lost some members for good...but I'm also sure the core gang will come back in time. I never wanted this to be a huge-ass forum, with hundreds of users...like I mention on the WAG page that directs people here, I just wanted something small where we could chat about various things. Before I left, it seemed like we were doing alright, I think we can get back there.

At any rate, I am going to start chipping away at some thread replies I have been wanting to contribute to for a long while...as well as start some new ones. No rush on any replies, of course...the forums, nor myself are going anywhere. :)

Bel
Whip Ass Gaming
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sheath
Member Avatar
I have been, and remain, non-sequitur
Well, the only thing I can think of is a random balled head pic. So here we go!

Posted Image

Welcome back man, let's tear this thing up again!
www.gamepilgrimage.com
Buy the games of yore before they are no more
Posted Image

DarcSeven
Member Avatar
I'm gonna sing the DOOM Song.
First things first: Hi Bel! Saw you on XBL while I was on leave back at the ranch. I didn’t really know what to make of it at the time. I should’ve said something, but oh well.

Alright I had this huge spiel planned about how my gaming's been going and my heel turn back to the dark side. But I think I'll just go ahead and say console wise, I've been playing PS3 exclusively. Except for that I time I saw Bel, but I was back home on leave and I wanted to finish BlOps2 with the best ending. Mater of fact, I've already pre-ordered the PS4. That and I got a gaming PC. (Which I love.)

Now to be honest, not sure why I've pre-ordered a PS4. Infamous Second Son isn't coming out until next year and I don't give a crap about Killzone this year. I think it was a combo of really liking the Sony press conference at e3 and hating the Microsoft one and well as the Xbox One reveal and the news surrounding it. That and I guess since I got this air force career I figure I can spend money like a crazy person.

But, yeah, that's the short version. I'm playing with a Playstation with a lot of PC on the side. When it comes to gaming, I am once again as you found me when I was SJ Baby many years ago. The person grew up, but the gaming habits went back to the old days. Life, eh? ^_^;
Edited by DarcSeven, Aug 2 2013, 07:54 PM.
Just call me Steve. ;)
Twitter Page
http://ds7gamestalk.blogspot.com/

DarcSeven
Member Avatar
I'm gonna sing the DOOM Song.
sheath
Jul 13 2013, 06:24 PM
Well, the only thing I can think of is a random balled head pic. So here we go!

Posted Image

Welcome back man, let's tear this thing up again!
Also that...I can't tell if it's awesome for Bruce Wilis, or awful because it ruins boobs.
Just call me Steve. ;)
Twitter Page
http://ds7gamestalk.blogspot.com/

« Previous Topic · Suggestions and comments... · Next Topic »
Add Reply