Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

The shoutbox is not for support.

Welcome to American Trainz Group, Bringing quality American content to Trainz. We hope you enjoy the ride!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Register Now!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SBCX red line; the unknown assets in the route
Topic Started: 2 Dec 2015, 18:35 (801 Views)
Gatka405
Member Avatar
Car Cleaner
<kuid:334896:26142>
<kuid:490498:100061>
<kuid:490498:100062>
<kuid2:45324:38010:3>
ok so i'm thinking one of these is a track, because i see lines indicating an unknown dependency. example of lines: = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
can somebody tell me where the missing deps are?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PerRock
Member Avatar
The Professor
If my memory serves me (you can dig back thru the support forum to verify) the two 490498 kuids are not available, and minor scenery.
I believe 45324 is some of, if not all of the track. It should be available on Jointed Rail's website, if it isn't contact them, we have no control over it.

Also, please do not use the shoutbox for support issues.

peter
Edited by PerRock, 2 Dec 2015, 20:14.
DO NOT PM ME FOR SUPPORT. Please use our support forum.

Posted Image

"Good Tea. Nice House." -Worf

Gatka405
Member Avatar
Car Cleaner
PerRock
2 Dec 2015, 20:13
If my memory serves me (you can dig back thru the support forum to verify) the two 490498 kuids are not available, and minor scenery.
I believe 45324 is some of, if not all of the track. It should be available on Jointed Rail's website, if it isn't contact them, we have no control over it.

Also, please do not use the shoutbox for support issues.

peter
that worked. i thought i had all the track packs, but i diddn't. i do wish that i could get the other two.

roadburner99
Car Cleaner
the southuth bay commuter express downloads are not working on the downloads page
Edited by roadburner99, 30 Sep 2017, 10:01.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply