Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

The shoutbox is not for support.

Welcome to American Trainz Group, Bringing quality American content to Trainz. We hope you enjoy the ride!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Register Now!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About our move
Topic Started: 30 Nov 2016, 09:20 (637 Views)
PerRock
Member Avatar
The Professor
Posted Image

We're pleased to announce that American Trainz Group is moving. While most of this is back-end improvements, here are some notes as to the changes.

• More Content releasing, easier. Our old hosting was kindly donated, however on a website maintenance side we had to go thru a 3rd party which made releasing content sometimes difficult.
  • New domain: www.americantrainz.com We've been American Trainz Group for a while now, we took this opportunity to update our URL. The prior URL will remain online for a while but will not receive updates to.
  • Ability to add new services. We're not making any promises about new services, but with our new hosting the ability is there. Once we're up and running we'll take a look at what new services we may add.

So that's roughly the changes you'll see. Like I said most of the changes are back-end stuff that won't really effect your access to our website. These changes are only for the main website, and not the forums; however we are considering some changes to the forums, but they won't be implemented until after the website migration is complete.

Finally, look forward to some content being released when the migration is complete!

Peter
Edited by PerRock, 30 Nov 2016, 09:20.
DO NOT PM ME FOR SUPPORT. Please use our support forum.

Posted Image

"Good Tea. Nice House." -Worf
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PerRock
Member Avatar
The Professor
Some additional information:

You will be able to access these forums from a new address (the old one will still work!)
forums.americantrainz.com

United Lunar Fleet will be getting it's own webpages (will keep the forum section) which will be at:
ulf.americantrainz.com

Posted Image

PerRock
Member Avatar
The Professor
I had some things come up over the weekend, and so wasn't able to complete the migration. I'm not going to give a time frame for now, rough guess is a week.

peter

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · American Trainz News · Next Topic »
Add Reply