Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

The shoutbox is not for support.

Welcome to American Trainz Group, Bringing quality American content to Trainz. We hope you enjoy the ride!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Register Now!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Faulty Download Links; Some Of the Links in the download center lead to 404 error pages
Topic Started: 9 Apr 2017, 19:09 (357 Views)
Member Avatar
Car Cleaner
When ever i click on the link to download these rolling stock items i get a 404 error.
The faulty links are with these items
The Amtrak Surfliner Superliners
The Amtrak California Superliners
Budd Baggage Car, Series 1800. Amtrak Phase IVb
Budd Baggage Car, Series 1700. Amtrak Phase IVb
Amtrak Budd Dining Car - Phase IVb

Home of the Golden Pacific Railway
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
Car Cleaner
Need help with this as well
Member Avatar
The Professor

Well the files are on the server...

I'll have to go digging sometime when I'm free.
DO NOT PM ME FOR SUPPORT. Please use our support forum.

Posted Image

"Good Tea. Nice House." -Worf
Member Avatar
average reskinner
i was going to reinstall the amtrak budd diner due to the trucks floating above the rails i deleted it but the download link is faulty on the site it gives me a HTTP 404 not found error when will you fix
Slender trainz versions owned UTC TS2009 android ipad trainz driver and ipad trainz simulator 2 TS12
catch up with my latest releases at https://slenderman7676rblx.wixsite.com/slendersreskinz
Car Cleaner
I have this issue too. I found this by being referred from Trainzkuidindex, however on their page it said the link was hidden due to copyright concerns. I only needed one or two buildings but it does seem that a few of the links are leading to Error 404 pages still.
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply