Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

The shoutbox is not for support.

Welcome to American Trainz Group, Bringing quality American content to Trainz. We hope you enjoy the ride!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Register Now!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
404 Error; For SBCX Content
Topic Started: 4 Jul 2017, 16:06 (119 Views)
Member Avatar
Car Cleaner
I recently bought Trainz a New Era for a great deal of $10 on Steam and when I tried to download the .cdp files for SBCX, the download wouldn't show up for some reason and give me a 404 error which says "The requested URL /downloads/Routes/SBCX Red Line TS12.cdp was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request". I am not sure why but I am guessing it is because y'all moved to a new domain. Can you guys make the assets downloadable again because I like this route. Thanks.
Brian (aka AmtrakHan6903)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply