Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

The shoutbox is not for support.

Welcome to American Trainz Group, Bringing quality American content to Trainz. We hope you enjoy the ride!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Register Now!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
<kuid2:45324:38013:3>; The "unobtainable" JR track from the pack
Topic Started: 2 Jan 2018, 04:09 (158 Views)
scarecrow108
Car Cleaner
I've been looking around for this really "gnarly and pain-in-the-head" asset <kuid2:45324:38013:3>, even on Jointed Rail. But
Really no luck at all. It is the final piece for the SBCX Red Line.

But for these last few days, I've noticed a post about that kuid in the auran forums (https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?138507-missing-kuid). JointedRail and NS37 responded that the <kuid2:45324:38013:3> is the JR MS Concrete track but the ":3" is not available, however the :5 is. Then later on, it was changed to <kuid2:45324:38015:3> in the "Concrete Tie Track w/ Ballast on Tracks" pack.

So that made me think that maverickmc used an old version of that track which later updated by JR with a new asset kuid and the reason why <kuid2:45324:38013:3> can never be found and obtained. I tried replacing that with <kuid2:45324:38015:3>, but still shows the "=======" tracks in the surveyor.

So can may ask to get that route updated in the future with the right kuid which is <kuid2:45324:38015:3>? Because <kuid2:45324:38013:3> is probably the old version of the JR MS Conc1 track before JR updated it.

Thanks anyways,
-Carl
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

slenderman7676RBLX
Member Avatar
average reskinner
well a lot of these assets on AMTZ have not been updated since 2015 and most of this community is dead the only active members are some kids who straddle down here looking for deps, PerRock (the owner) and me and maybe a few others
Slender trainz versions owned UTC TS2009 android ipad trainz driver and ipad trainz simulator 2 TS12
catch up with my latest releases at https://slenderman7676rblx.wixsite.com/slendersreskinz

scarecrow108
Car Cleaner
slenderman7676RBLX 7, makes sense. Guess I ain't needing that SBCX. Hopefully the NS Ferry Sub thread didn't die yet.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply