Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

The shoutbox is not for support.

Welcome to American Trainz Group, Bringing quality American content to Trainz. We hope you enjoy the ride!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Register Now!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ian H.'s Amtrak reskins; Where I'll post my Amtrak Reskins.
Topic Started: 24 Jan 2018, 21:41 (79 Views)
Ianconrail
Car Cleaner
Well, there's a HUGe abundance of Amtrak rolling stock for trainz, so I've decided to make my own! View my progress here~!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ianconrail
Car Cleaner
Where to start...

I've been busy for 3 years now, I'll start with most my Phase III Reskins i guess.

Fist up, here's 3109, An ex-ATSF Diner-Grill-Bar converted into a Lounge.
Posted Image

Next up, here's 9410, an ex-NP/BN Vista Dome.
Posted Image

Buffet 8702 ex-PRR/PC
Posted Image

Diner 8504 Silver Restaurant ex-CBQ
Posted Image

Coach 7640 ex-PRR/PC
Posted Image

Coach 4740 Silver Larch ex-(CBQ?)
Posted Image

Lounge 3125 Paul Revere ex-PRR/PC
Posted Image

Sleeper 2444 Magnolia Grove ex-SP
Posted Image

Sleeper 2436 Pacific Crest ex-(UP?)
Posted Image

Slumbercoach 2091 Loch Lochy ex-BO
Posted Image

Slumbercoach 2055 Toledo Harbor ex-NYC/PC
Posted Image

Baggage-Dorm 1638 ex-USAX
Posted Image

Baggage 1200 Series ex-ATSF
Posted Image

Baggage 1132 ex-SCL (This is a reskin of the Baggage Car on this site, except more accurate)
Posted Image

Baggage 1127 ex-SOU, Converted from RPO
Posted Image

You know what? To heck with it! I'll show you guys some of my custom works, too!

Coffee Shop-Lounge 8941 ex-GN
Posted Image

Diner 8217 WASVANA ex-CPR/AMRD
Posted Image

Sleeper (Reskin off slender's 10/6 Sleeper off the DLS, it wasn't very accurate. Sorry :/ He's given me permission to release it, even though when I posted it to my DA I wasn't planning to.)
Posted Image

You notice a familiar decal on WASCANA? Yeah, I love Silver Streak so much. I made the entire train in Trainz, from Baggage Dorm 613 to Dome-lounge-Obs. Kokanee Park. I even made them all in Phase III, and a few extra cars.
You guys wanna see me make them into CPR Action Red?

EDIT: It has come to my attention that none of the images are recognized by this tool. If you want to see them, go here: https://sta.sh/2qw2bjbvwxc?edit=1

That's where I uploaded the pics from. I wish I could just upload them here from my Laptop hard drive.

[edit_reason]UPDATE[/edit_reason]
Edited by Ianconrail, 24 Jan 2018, 23:02.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Projects · Next Topic »
Add Reply