Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

The shoutbox is not for support.

Welcome to American Trainz Group, Bringing quality American content to Trainz. We hope you enjoy the ride!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Register Now!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
BC Harborview Subdivision
Topic Started: 12 Feb 2018, 19:55 (14 Views)
Bluewater
Member Avatar
Alive and well
Good afternoon everyone,

As some of you may be aware, I have been inactive for quite some time. However, thanks to a YouTube channel and several days of research and laboring over my laptop, I can now announce that I am planning a new route called the BC Rail Harborview Subdivision.

There isn't a lot of BCOL content available and I am a huge fan of the railroad and British Columbia, so I thought it would be a cool thing to try. It's not that long, little under 20 miles, but it has some unique potenial to it. Maybe the phrase "Harborview" gave you an idea...

The link below should send you to a file on OneDrive for the route's Pre-Release Guide. This explains in moderate detail the industries, towns, cities, and areas that may be found in the route.

Please note that this guide and the timetable that will be coming in the next few weeks are the only pieces of content available for this route as of yet. Quite frankly, I can't even run T:ANE. My laptop can't handle it. However, plans are in the works for some major hardware investments this summer with the assistance of the great guys over at iBuyPower. I should have a desktop custom-built around the recommended specs for T:ANE by September, and I'll be able to physically start work on the route then.

I'd like to also give a special shoutout to Approach Medium and BillM. Although neither know me personally, AM's work on the redo of the Pennsylvania & Berwind route and BillM's idea for actual "paperwork" to go with the original P&B inspired me to get back in the game. Thank you, gentlemen.

Here's the link. Enjoy!

-Bluewater

https://1drv.ms/b/s!An-AOMVWYhWKhlLY2qD3wWAwZAJv
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Projects · Next Topic »
Add Reply