Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Chamber of the Everchosen. We hope you enjoy your visit!

Here at COTEC we are all about the Warriors of Chaos in Warhammer Fantasy Battle.

Tactics to help you slaughter your opponent on the tabletop, through to galleries on how to build your next Warshrine. Its all covered... and growing!

We are a forum for gamers and hobbyist alike and again would like to welcome you to a fun, friendly, warm place and hope to see you again!

Join our legion! Takes less than a minute and gives you access to everything!

If you're already a member please log in to your account by entering the correct runes and words of power:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Trading for a Hellcannon base
Topic Started: Feb 14 2014, 02:37 AM (948 Views)
Banana
Warrior of the Chamber
Recently got a metal Hellcannon off ebay, but don't have a spare base for it. I don't really want to pay 5 for one off ebay, so that I would see if I could trade for one here.

I've mainly got bits for Chaos Marauders, Chaos Warriors, Chaos Knights, Chaos Chosen and lots of High Elf stuff as well.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vantraxx
Member Avatar
The Thrice Cursed
Best bet is to cut some balsa wood that is roughly the same size/depth. It will save you time and money! Once you use balsa wood for bases you will never pay for a base again.

Shrapnelsmile
Member Avatar
Warrior of the Chamber
Vantraxx
Feb 14 2014, 11:50 AM
Best bet is to cut some balsa wood that is roughly the same size/depth. It will save you time and money! Once you use balsa wood for bases you will never pay for a base again.
I need one as well, but can grab it for $5 at a local shop. Just need to know the proper size -- anyone have that info? Wasn't on the GW site last time I checked.

Speknawz
Member Avatar
Unchosen
Looks the same as the Zombie Dragon, 100x150mm monster base, copied from the GW website.

Shrapnelsmile
Member Avatar
Warrior of the Chamber
Speknawz
Apr 13 2014, 07:23 AM
Looks the same as the Zombie Dragon, 100x150mm monster base, copied from the GW website.
thank you kindly

Shrapnelsmile
Member Avatar
Warrior of the Chamber
thanks for the info, they finally added the dimensions on the GW site. It was blank for a bit.

I picked one up at my local Hobbytown for $5 even. Quite convenient, I'm happy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Give Away · Next Topic »
Add Reply