Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Chamber of the Everchosen. We hope you enjoy your visit!

Here at COTEC we are all about the Warriors of Chaos in Warhammer Fantasy Battle.

Tactics to help you slaughter your opponent on the tabletop, through to galleries on how to build your next Warshrine. Its all covered... and growing!

We are a forum for gamers and hobbyist alike and again would like to welcome you to a fun, friendly, warm place and hope to see you again!

Join our legion! Takes less than a minute and gives you access to everything!

If you're already a member please log in to your account by entering the correct runes and words of power:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Looking for Khaas The Despoiler
Topic Started: Jul 23 2015, 05:04 PM (604 Views)
Assani
Slave
[ * ]
As the title says, I am looking for Khaas. Why? Well I have payed him money do to a WoC project, and now he is disappeared.

So any of you have any contact with him? I really didn't see him as a scammer, but as it sits right now......I am sad to say he is.

Hope somebody can contact him if they know him, and put him on the right track...

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ark
Member Avatar
Terror of the Northern Wastes
contact your bank an contest the payment until you hear from him.

Assani
Slave
[ * ]
I will try that, but the payment is a while back. I have sent a request through Pay Pal, but i guess he just can overlook it.

He is a SCAMMER, so do NOT use him for anything commission related. If I get my money back, or he does my project I will change this post, NOT that I think it will ever happen!!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Off Topic · Next Topic »
Add Reply