Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Chamber of the Everchosen. We hope you enjoy your visit!

Here at COTEC we are all about the Warriors of Chaos in Warhammer Fantasy Battle.

Tactics to help you slaughter your opponent on the tabletop, through to galleries on how to build your next Warshrine. Its all covered... and growing!

We are a forum for gamers and hobbyist alike and again would like to welcome you to a fun, friendly, warm place and hope to see you again!

Join our legion! Takes less than a minute and gives you access to everything!

If you're already a member please log in to your account by entering the correct runes and words of power:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Segmenting games... for Chaos!
Topic Started: Feb 19 2016, 11:14 PM (323 Views)
Kaptain Murder
Warrior of the Chamber
I'd like to propose the following as someone who plays Chaos in a lot of different games. Could sub-forums be set up for each game? one for 9th age, one for KoW, one for 40K (if needed), one for AoS, 8th ed, End times (maybe).

It would be nice to go through the infomation on the gmae I was looking at that minute instead of needing to wade through an increasing amount of topics.

Just a thought but keep up the great work!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

snyggejygge
Member Avatar
High Zar of Khorne

We have for 8:th edition, AoS & KoW atm, 9th age will have to pick up some more popularity but I am keeping an Eye on it & if I see the need will make Another subforum for it. As for 40K, well this forum has Always been about fantasy & I Believe 40K players visit different sites so that won´t happen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply