Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Chamber of the Everchosen. We hope you enjoy your visit!

Here at COTEC we are all about the Warriors of Chaos in Warhammer Fantasy Battle.

Tactics to help you slaughter your opponent on the tabletop, through to galleries on how to build your next Warshrine. Its all covered... and growing!

We are a forum for gamers and hobbyist alike and again would like to welcome you to a fun, friendly, warm place and hope to see you again!

Join our legion! Takes less than a minute and gives you access to everything!

If you're already a member please log in to your account by entering the correct runes and words of power:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Whirlpool of Creatures; Chaos conversions... sort of blog/gallery.
Topic Started: May 26 2013, 02:06 AM (8,854 Views)
ivan55599
Member Avatar
The Chosen
I began this hobby in 2006. Since then I've build various fantasy armies, but mainly Hordes of Chaos. I'm a converter, not much player or painter (that's why my many models are unpainted, before I'll get inspiration to learn painting & highlighting).

Nurgle giant
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dovahkiin-ogre, Festus-ogre and Scottish ogre
Posted Image

Devourer from Savage 2, Tortured soul, Battle for Newerth.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Random chaos beast. Spined chaos beast?
Posted Image

Nurgle lords
Posted Image

Chaos siege giant
Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ToughOne
Warrior of the Chamber
Pics are good-looking. I've discovered over the years that if I don't sit myslef down to paint, I only end up with so many minis that it's not worth it. Converting is nice, but you must bring yourself down into painting them.

PS. The Chaos beast is super cool, I'd be using it as a spawn if it fitted onto a smaller base. That's the head of a Chimera, right?

WilsonUndead
Member Avatar
Skullcrusher
IF you decide to paint anything, pleeeease paint that nurgle giant lol I bet it would look awesome.

LORD VOKUL'NAX
Member Avatar
Corrupted Slann
Love the horn you placed on the head of the Nurgle giant. That looks really cool... I'd love to see that giant painted

theorox
Member Avatar
Clanlord
Cool stuff! Your sculpts are very characterful. Especially the Nurgle Giant is really cool! He kinda grosses me out, actually... :D

Theo

Apollo3
Member Avatar
Blighter
Great stuff, and very cool conversion work. I love the nurgle giant, and the three different takes on the same lord model. Very creative!

ivan55599
Member Avatar
The Chosen
ToughOne
May 26 2013, 02:22 AM
PS. The Chaos beast is super cool, I'd be using it as a spawn if it fitted onto a smaller base. That's the head of a Chimera, right?
That is correct.

Now I have time to take more pics (nah, I'm just too lazy), so here they are:

WIP of (flying) Obsidian statue from Warcraft III as Warshrine. Too bad I can't find anywhere in Finland good prize-quality-green stuff anymore to finish it, and I don't order anything from foreing countries.
>:(

Posted Image

Combo warshrine...
Posted Image

...and chariot.
Posted Image

Chaos dragon - cost: 2 giants and Delf black dragon ;)
Those heads and that red long thing below the stomach are from previous chaos dragon, which was too bad as conversion, so I broke it to make new one.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

ivan55599
Member Avatar
The Chosen
Edit: dammit, only 10 pics allowed, so here are the rest.

Tamurkhan
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

WilsonUndead
Member Avatar
Skullcrusher
Love that dragon. Tamurkhan looks good, are you going to do your own version of a toad dragon??!

ivan55599
Member Avatar
The Chosen
I don't have plans for toad dragon yet, but he sits nicely on chaos mammoth's battle howdah with his long spear as weapon of choise. (should take pic about that for next time)

Rusty Wintertooth
Member Avatar
Beast of Nurgle
Oooooh, I like what you're doing. Good work with big T, you've been pretty faithful to him! Looking forward to seeing the spear in his tentacle arm.

ivan55599
Member Avatar
The Chosen
It has been some time from last update. So here it is:

- ah YES, new cargo of quality green stuff have arrived, which means new projects!

Hellkannon

Posted Image
(hoops, forgot flames inside the "mouth")↓
Posted Image

Posted Image

Slaanesh giant

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

*PTHYI*, mutalith is too expensive what it gives, so I'll make my own
Posted Image

...which is based on this (naturally with mutalith-styled head). True form of chaos, lots of mutations and everlasting transformation!
http://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/12/11/23/87/2410.jpg
http://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/12/11/23/87/3010.jpg

Ashicus79
Member Avatar
Seducer
looking awesome, once again you're rocking the greenstuff with great proficiency! If love seeing what mischief you come up with next

Svarten
Member Avatar
The Chosen
The amount of green stuff is insane! I'm a little jealous of your conversion skills, but it looks great. Although you seem to lack some paint :)

//Svarten

snyggejygge
Member Avatar
High Zar of Khorne

I agree with Svarten ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Army Diaries · Next Topic »
Add Reply