Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to EXE Warriors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
best megaman x game?
Topic Started: Jul 14 2008, 04:30 PM (501 Views)
EKG

which one do you think is the best?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vile
Member Avatar

Hmmm, well I don't really know, if it's the regular X games than it's either X4 or X8. If you were rating maybe on new additions to the gameplay (and keeping in the mind the limits of the console) I'd say X3. (with the 4 robo-ride armors, the chips, zero's saber, Zero himself, (Vile MK3 :D), etc).

But if you add other non-regular X games I would be inclined to say Maverick Hunter X because of the gameplay it had and even Command Mission might come into scope for me because despite what many fans say, I found it a very good game.
Posted Image

(Thanks to Hexshael for the sig)

EKG

i used to have...i think it was X4 when i had a ps1...now the only megaman x game i have is command mission which i, too, think is fun...although the random battles freakin TICK ME OFF! im lookin to go and buy another megaman x game though so i want to know which one is the most fun/best/whatever

Feez
Member Avatar
Persona!

X1 is the best, hands down.

Vile
Member Avatar

While you won't EVER hear me say X1 is bad, it is a little limited compared to the folllowing two SNES games in my opinion. (Though I think X1 is better than X2.)

And the random battles in Command Mission were indeed very annoying in certain levels, others had a lot fewer random fights.
Posted Image

(Thanks to Hexshael for the sig)

BurningPhantom
Member Avatar
the ghost in the machine

I just got Megaman Xtreme last night. It's pretty good for a Gameboy game, but not as good as X6.
By reading this signature, you are agreeing to give me:
A- your soul
B- your girlfriend
or
C- waffles. Tasty, tasty waffles. With lots of maple syrup.

HomDom
Member Avatar

Megaman X4 is pretty bomb.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Mega Man · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Hosted for free by ZetaBoards

BoHeGeHa theme for ZetaBoards OverTheBelow ( IFSZ )