Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to EXE Warriors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Return of the Pokemon Contest RPs
Topic Started: Aug 1 2008, 05:55 PM (1,455 Views)
Melo Grunty
Member Avatar
*mellow*

(Same drill, new region. Remember the rules: No legendaries.)

Once more, contest halls open their doors for young coordinators to compete against each other for a ribbon which can give them the chance to compete in the Grand Festival! Many coordinators have assembled in different cities with one intention in mind: to win the big prize in the Grand Festival. With all this in mind, who isn't ready compete?! Or, have the nerves gotten the better of some?

--------------------------------------------
Name:
Physical Appearence: (Pic or description, whichever works for you.)
Pokemon:
-------------------------------------------

Name: Guy Kajin
Physical Appearence:
Posted Image
Pokemon:
Posted Image
Torterra
Male
Level 65
- Giga Drain - Leaf Storm
- Earthquake - Stone Edge

Posted Image
Heracross
Female
Level 63
- Megahorn - Reversal
- Close Combat - Aerial Ace

Posted Image
Xatu
Male
Level 62
- Psychic - Power Swap
- Silver Wind - Fly

Posted Image
Jolteon
Female
Level 60
- Thunder Fang - Thunder
- Charge Beam - Shadow Ball

Posted Image
Torkoal
Male
Level 64
- Heat Wave - Flamethrower
- Flail - Iron Defense

-------------------------------------------------

Guy walked into the contest hall in Floaroma Town. He had already registered earlier, and had returned from a quick lunch. He sat down and waited, looking at the time. Thirty minutes left for registration.
The clouds of the heavens part as this creature decends from the sky! I call upon your strength, come forth! Frembell Urquizas!
Prepare to feel my highest level of strength! The Gods bow before this technique, which is taught only by the greatest master! NO ONE HAS FACED IT AND LIVED! DIE AT ITS MIGHT!
COCK DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!
Go read "Kuzutetsu no Kakashi." NOW!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ValorPikachu
Member Avatar
Battler of Maverick Hunters

Name: Cole
Physical Appearence: Red shirt,blue pants and yellow hair.
Pokemon:

Rhyperior
Horn Drill - Surf
Rock Wrecker - Megahorn

Gengar
Destiny Bond - Dark Pulse
Nightmare - Dream Eater

Staraptor
Close Combat - Brave Bird
Fly - Flash

Infernape
Blast Burn - Overheat
Close Combat - Rock Climb

Golduck
Surf - Waterfall
Hydro Pump - Zen Headbutt

Gastrodon
Muddy Water - Surf
Waterfall - Rain Dance
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cole registered for the contest and then walked up to Guy.

"Hey. Are you in the contest? I also have some pretty strong pokemon." Cole said.
Awards Won: Biggest Spammer: Summer 2008,Most Infamous: Summer 2008

Quote:

Knuckles: Ok. I know you don't like me,and i certantly don't like you. But i think we need to set aside our differences and work this out together. Now all you have to do for me is MAKE THIS FREAKING JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GRRRR*! ...i hate you mario. I hate you so much.
Sonic: Hey Knuckles.
Knuckles: WHAT DO YOU WANT??????????
Sonic: Woah,geeze! Nothing,i just wanted to say hi!
Knuckles: Oh. Well,sit down and shut up. Im trying to beat this freaking game.
Sonic: You mean,outside?
Knuckles: Yeah.
Sonic: Where theres no electricity.
Knuckles: Yeah thats right.
Sonic: Oh,well,i was coming by to tell you cause Tails told me this REALLY funny joke! It starts out like..
Knuckles: GRR MAN YOU!! YOU MADE ME DIE YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sonic: Dude,i think you may have an anger problem.
Knuckles: What? I do not! Things just piss me off a lot.
Sonic: O RLY?
Knuckles: Yeah really.
Sonic: Ok then,*holds a puppy* Hold this puppy.
Knuckles: Why?
Sonic: We gonna see if you have an anger problem. Now hold it.
Knuckles: No thats ok.
Sonic: Come on,all you gotta do is hold it!
Knuckles: *looking away* I don't want to.
Sonic: HOLD THE FREAKIN PUPPY! *throws it at knuckles*
Knuckles: *turns around and catches it* Hey this isn't so bad.
Sonic: So you don't feel angry?
Knuckles: Not really. In fact,hes kinda cute! ^_^ How are you doing my little buddy? Look at your soft ears and tai..*Puppy craps on Knuckles* AWWW HES CRAPPING ON ME!! AW YOU SON OF A..*throws puppy on ground and uses machine gun on Puppy* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Sonic: Okaay..Now hold this baby.

THE END.

Melo Grunty
Member Avatar
*mellow*

Guy ignored Cole completely. His eyes were focused on the screen where, soon, his record would show up, showing impressive wins at Kanto's and Johto's Grand Festivals.

"Today's contest highlight entry is #48, Guy Kajin! His previous victories at Kanto and Johto with the beautiful combinations of Torterra and Heracross, and Torkoal and Xatu took the crowd by storm, and left half the world speechless and hungry for more!" the announced called, highlighting a Torterra using Leaf Storm to shield a flying Heracross attacking a Kabutops, then a Xatu using Fly to drop a Torkoal using Flamethrower on a Beedrill.

"Unless you have business with me, leave me," Guy scoffed at Cole, his eyes dark and cold.

(THREE MAJOR ISSUES WITH YOUR PROFILE, COLE. Heatran, Arceus and Zapdos. FIX!)
The clouds of the heavens part as this creature decends from the sky! I call upon your strength, come forth! Frembell Urquizas!
Prepare to feel my highest level of strength! The Gods bow before this technique, which is taught only by the greatest master! NO ONE HAS FACED IT AND LIVED! DIE AT ITS MIGHT!

ValorPikachu
Member Avatar

(OOC: Fine.)

Cole just sat down on a bench and waited for his turn to strike. He was making sure his Rhyperior was ready for his good preformance. Cole then decided to practice outside.

Quote:

Knuckles: Ok. I know you don't like me,and i certantly don't like you. But i think we need to set aside our differences and work this out together. Now all you have to do for me is MAKE THIS FREAKING JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GRRRR*! ...i hate you mario. I hate you so much.
Sonic: Oh,well,i was coming by to tell you cause Tails told me this REALLY funny joke! It starts out like..
Knuckles: GRR MAN YOU!! YOU MADE ME DIE YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Knuckles: Not really. In fact,hes kinda cute! ^_^ How are you doing my little buddy? Look at your soft ears and tai..*Puppy craps on Knuckles* AWWW HES CRAPPING ON ME!! AW YOU SON OF A..*throws puppy on ground and uses machine gun on Puppy* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

THE END.

Melo Grunty
Member Avatar
*mellow*

Guy simply sat there and waited. Still a long time to go, and he was planning to take advantage of every last minute to catch a simple break. He kept watching his past performances on the screen in the lobby.

ValorPikachu
Member Avatar

Meanwhile Outside..

"Alright....Rhyperior! Uses 5 Rockwreckers!" Cole said.
Rhyperior only used 1.
"Darnit...Lets try again.." Cole said giving a elixer to Rhyperior's Rock Wrecker.
"Alright...Rockwrecker 5x then surf,Horn drill,Rock climb!

Rhyperior would use 5 Rock Wreckers in a wave shape. Rhyperior would use Surf to make the rocks easier to break. Rhyperior then used Horn Drill to make the rocks a rockstorm. He would then drill into the ground. Rhyperior would then use Rock Climb. The rockfalls go into the rockclimb tail. Rhyperior jumped and the rocks went falling into the hole. Cole then covered the hole and bowed.

"Good job,Rhyperior" Cole said giving Rhyperior one of his most tastiest poffins ever.

Quote:

THE END.

Shiroko[Zen]
Member Avatar
I began The Ruin

Name:Seinherst Alberath
Physical Appearence:
Posted Image
Without Sword though he usually wears that red jacket and some black,grey, or dark blue jeans
Pokemon:

Posted Image
Houndour
Male
Level 65
- Crunch - Fire Fang
- Natural Gift - Dark Pulse

Scizor
Posted Image
Male
Level 63
- Iron Head - Night Slash
- X Scissor - Flash Cannon

Posted Image
Magmortar
Male
Level 62
- Lava Plume- Fire blast
- Giga Impact - Fire Punch

Posted Image
Glaceon
Female
Level 60
- Ice Shard - Sheer cold
- Quick Atack - Avalanche

Posted Image
Lucario
Male
Level 64
- Bone Rush - Aura Sphere
- Dragon Pulse - Extremespeed

He walked over to where the boy who was just shwed on the LCD monitor and stared blankly into his face.
"Long time no see," he said before ecxtending his hand to greet his old friend.

Posted Image
Why do we keep fighting?
We hurt others by our very existence.
That's just the way we live.
We need to learn to forgive.
Need to realise that existence is to be shared.
We're not just here to exist;
but to find the strength to co-exist.
It may start from something small,
it may even seem impossible.
But we must start from somewhere.

Melo Grunty
Member Avatar
*mellow*

"It's you... Useless one..." Guy hissed, his eyes focusing on Seinherst. "Caught anything new, or still using that same Houndour and Scizor? The weak never get strong, you know..."

Shiroko[Zen]
Member Avatar
I began The Ruin

Seinherst's ever serious face didn't change and his voice remained monotonous. "Such words from someone who can't beat me in a pokemon battle," he said before his Houndour walked out from behind his leg, snorting a small flame before growling. "This will be my first pokemon contest, and I plan on winning, with battle tactics," he said

Posted Image
Why do we keep fighting?

Melo Grunty
Member Avatar
*mellow*

"You've never been in a contest? Here's a pointer, the ugly don't win, and I think Jolteon would agree whole-heartedly," Guy said, crossing his arms and closing his eyes. "Besides, between you and me, who has a better chance at winning this?"

Shiroko[Zen]
Member Avatar
I began The Ruin

"That depends, who can beat who in an official Pokemon Battle?" asked Seinherst before he smirked. "and I think Scizor is ready to give you that rematch that you so deserve,"

Posted Image
Why do we keep fighting?

Melo Grunty
Member Avatar
*mellow*

"Fine, then. Meet me outside when you're ready..." With that, Guy got up and walked outside, ignoring drooling fangirls as he walked by. Once outside, he waited, a Pokeball in his hand as he stared blankly at the sky.

Shiroko[Zen]
Member Avatar
I began The Ruin

Seinherst shrugged and headed outside to meet him. He held an oddly colored pokeball in his hand. "I hope you're ready," he said as he threw the pokeball in the air, in a flash of wild light, Scizor touched down and assummed a fighting stance. "Sci--zor," it said before banging its claws together, a steel clanking sound being heard.

Posted Image
Why do we keep fighting?

Melo Grunty
Member Avatar
*mellow*

Guy snapped back into reality, staring at the Scizor. "Torkoal, finish this battle quick..." Guy hissed as he threw the Pokeball.

In a flash of light, a red tortoise with a black shell appeared from the Pokeball. "KOOOOAL!" it cried as it released steam from its nostrils.

"Challenger goes first," Guy said monotonously, as if he wasn't taking this seriously.

Shiroko[Zen]
Member Avatar
I began The Ruin

"No, the loser of our last battle is first," said Seinherst as Scizor hovered slightly off the ground, picking up the wind underneath its wings.

"Whoa, they're about to battle," said a spectator as he looked at Seinherst.
"That's Seinherst, he just dominated SunyShore City's Gym leader," he continued.
"I don't think the Torkoal stands any chance," he said

Posted Image
Why do we keep fighting?

Melo Grunty
Member Avatar
*mellow*

"If you're in a hurry to lose, then... Torkoal, Heat Wave!" Guy called, pointing a finger at Torkoal before snapping his fingers.

Without a moment's hesitation, Torkoal lifted its head and moved the whole of its visible body into its shell. The shell began to spin quite quickly as a heavy stream of flames protruded from each hole, not only creating a fire attack, but a turboed way of charging toward Scizor.

Shiroko[Zen]
Member Avatar
I began The Ruin

"I was ready for that," Seinherst remarked as he pointed his index finger to the sky.
"Scizor, Now!" he said as Scizor rose into the sky swiftly and ended up behind Torkoal.
"Night slash," Seinherst said as Scizor rushed forward to Torkoal's back, it's claw ablaze with a purple light before he raked across torkoal's back.

Posted Image
Why do we keep fighting?

Melo Grunty
Member Avatar
*mellow*

"Wow, that was dumb... You don't sneak up on a Torkoal while it's in the middle of a Heat Wave..." Guy said darkly as he snapped his fingers.

As the claw approached Torkoal's body, the shelled Pokemon began to spin faster, allowing the flames protruding from his body to surround him in an orb-like manner, not only protecting him from the Night Slash, but possibly burning Scizor in the process.

Shiroko[Zen]
Member Avatar
I began The Ruin

After torkoal's attack connected, Seinherst Recalled his Scizor before throwing another pokeball in its place.
"Remember Eevee?" Seinherst asked as in the pokeball's wake, a Blue, fox like pokemon stood.
"Gla....," it muttered before Seinherst corssed his arms.
"Ice Shard," he said as Glaceon nodded and rose into the air. The Ice formed at the tip of its (whatever those thigns are) It then flailed them, the shards of ice flying at Torkoal at high speed.

Posted Image
Why do we keep fighting?

Melo Grunty
Member Avatar
*mellow*

"You're throwing ice into a furnace? Flamethrower, Torkoal!" Guy hissed, swiping his arm.

Torkoal stopped spinning, taking the Ice Shard head-on, and taking little damage. Torkoal came out of his shell and opened his mouth, letting a stream of flames escape him and head toward Glaceon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Free RP · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Hosted for free by ZetaBoards

BoHeGeHa theme for ZetaBoards OverTheBelow ( IFSZ )