Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to EXE Warriors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kids These Days...
Topic Started: Aug 2 2008, 07:45 PM (2,076 Views)
NightShade.DTX
Member Avatar

Please explain to me when this happened...

Back in the day, children used to be so nice, so goody. They never had to worry about the struggles us teenagers had to worry about. Hell, some of us teens STILL don't worry about those things. Now, explain to me now this generation's kids (1995 and beyond) became so much like the teenagers that came before them?

Take a look at this: Many of the 9-11 year old children that I have talked to within the past 6 months are so much like teenagers, it makes me wonder what I am? Did the teen gen (90-93) suddenly become the adult generation? Did our parents suddenly become old folks? Did our grandparents suddenly become the oldest people on Earth?

When did the kids of today learn how to F-bomb and use the 13 swears so well?

I implore you to please explain to me why the kids of today have suddenly become the most ghetto punks on this side of Mars. :wry: TELL ME!
Posted Image
Credit to Shiroko for kick-ass Echizen sig. Credit to PZ for Zero avi.
[Formerly Sero]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Melo Grunty
Member Avatar
*mellow*

They watch T.V., they see siblings and parents behave the way they do, and they to go school. Suddenly, you have to be 'bad' to go to school. Why, just yesterday at work I had to set a few kids in their damn places because of their mouths.

"Fuck you, Eugene!"
".... What was that? C'mere, repeat that in my face..."
"Umm... F-Fuc *Rick Belt'd*"
"Say it again, and we're talking to mommy..."
The clouds of the heavens part as this creature decends from the sky! I call upon your strength, come forth! Frembell Urquizas!
Prepare to feel my highest level of strength! The Gods bow before this technique, which is taught only by the greatest master! NO ONE HAS FACED IT AND LIVED! DIE AT ITS MIGHT!
COCK DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!
Go read "Kuzutetsu no Kakashi." NOW!

Insaniholic/a
Member Avatar
The Official Winner of Last Poster Wins.

Hey. I was born in 1995. I don't complain nor do I curse in excess.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kidd
Aug 2 2008, 05:47 PM
They watch T.V., they see siblings and parents behave the way they do, and they to go school. Suddenly, you have to be 'bad' to go to school. Why, just yesterday at work I had to set a few kids in their damn places because of their mouths.

"Fuck you, Eugene!"
".... What was that? C'mere, repeat that in my face..."
"Umm... F-Fuc *Rick Belt'd*"
"Say it again, and we're talking to mommy..."

:( why'd you eat the kids whyyy

Uh, scientifically speaking; it's because all of the hormones that are going into meat products today which are altering the maturity rate of kids nowadays.

And this doesn't especially qualify as a debate in my eyes, so I'm not really going to go into any more detail :nomnomnom:
Quote Post Goto Top

Melo Grunty
Member Avatar
*mellow*

The point is that most kids of the newest generation learn too fuckin' fast... It makes my job hard because I have to deal with it, and talk to their damn Mothers after I'm done cleaning their mouths with my foot, fist, and belt.
The clouds of the heavens part as this creature decends from the sky! I call upon your strength, come forth! Frembell Urquizas!
Prepare to feel my highest level of strength! The Gods bow before this technique, which is taught only by the greatest master! NO ONE HAS FACED IT AND LIVED! DIE AT ITS MIGHT!

Tennet
Member Avatar
TB X GS

Kidd
Aug 2 2008, 08:52 PM
The point is that most kids of the newest generation learn too fuckin' fast... It makes my job hard because I have to deal with it, and talk to their damn Mothers after I'm done cleaning their mouths with my foot, fist, and belt.

Don't you mean fat? Seriously guy stop talking like you are goddamn tough.
R.I.P. Mitch
Favorite Spriter Summer 2008
both made by pz

Melo Grunty
Member Avatar
*mellow*

Don't tell me I can't beat up a 5 year old o3o. Mind, it's a job threat, but someone's gotta do it. Also... 1) I've lost a bit of weight, 2) Seriously, what does my fat have to do with ANYTHING?

Tennet
Member Avatar
TB X GS

Kidd
Aug 2 2008, 09:57 PM
Don't tell me I can't beat up a 5 year old o3o. Mind, it's a job threat, but someone's gotta do it. Also... 1) I've lost a bit of weight, 2) Seriously, what does my fat have to do with ANYTHING?

foot, fist and belt... and you work with kids? What a pedo...
R.I.P. Mitch
both made by pz

Melo Grunty
Member Avatar
*mellow*

Tennet
Aug 2 2008, 10:04 PM
Kidd
Aug 2 2008, 09:57 PM

foot, fist and belt... and you work with kids? What a pedo...

I'm not starting a stupid argument over this. Get back on topic.

Tennet
Member Avatar
TB X GS

lol argument? I usually joke around dude, especially if this isn't much of a debate... lawl
R.I.P. Mitch
both made by pz

Death the Kid
Member Avatar
Son of Shinigami-sama

Kayne Argand
Aug 2 2008, 07:45 PM
Please explain to me when this happened...

Back in the day, children used to be so nice, so goody. They never had to worry about the struggles us teenagers had to worry about. Hell, some of us teens STILL don't worry about those things. Now, explain to me now this generation's kids (1995 and beyond) became so much like the teenagers that came before them?

Take a look at this: Many of the 9-11 year old children that I have talked to within the past 6 months are so much like teenagers, it makes me wonder what I am? Did the teen gen (90-93) suddenly become the adult generation? Did our parents suddenly become old folks? Did our grandparents suddenly become the oldest people on Earth?

When did the kids of today learn how to F-bomb and use the 13 swears so well?

I implore you to please explain to me why the kids of today have suddenly become the most ghetto punks on this side of Mars. :wry: TELL ME!

THANK YOU.

A prime example is when me and my friend Patrick were walking home, we ran into a group of 7th graders. Mind you, Patrick was at least 2 heads taller than all of them. One of the girls actually said to me "If you gimme that ring, we won't knock your blocks off."

:slowpoke:

I'm sorry?

Patrick even had one of the midgets yelling the F-bomb at him. The kid coulda passed for a 4th grader!

And did the cop not 20 feet away do anything? Fuck no.
Posted Image
Resonance of Souls!
Quote:

UTK says:
Why do you have to ask someone, "Are you shitting me?" Obviously you'd know. You'd be covered in fecal matter
DTK says:
xD

NightShade.DTX
Member Avatar

:hmm: I just realized that the age group... is 9-11... REFERENCE PEOPLE?!
Posted Image
[Formerly Sero]

Insaniholic/a
Member Avatar
The Official Winner of Last Poster Wins.

Hey. My friend was born on 9/11.

NightShade.DTX
Member Avatar

Well, no offense to your friend, but... Many of the things that involve 9-11 have been bad things, in my eyes.
Posted Image
[Formerly Sero]

Saint PhantomZero
Member Avatar
INDIGNATION!
Head Administrator
Tennet
Aug 2 2008, 09:09 PM
lol argument? I usually joke around dude, especially if this isn't much of a debate... lawl

Tennet knock it off. This is debate board. Not trolling board, you nub.
Favorite Netbattler Summer '07/Winter '08/Summer '08
Favorite Staff Member Summer '07/Winter '08/Summer '08
Most Popular Summer '07/Winter '08/Summer '08
Hardest Worker Winter '08/Summer '08
Most Respected Winter '08/Summer '08
Favorite Fanfiction Winter '08

Masaki
Member Avatar
Beowulf

9 year olds? Please

One of my older Friend's baby brother picked up the F-bomb at a year old (He was actually saying "F you")

Cursing Dad + Cursing Mom + Cursing Brother = Cursing Babies

The sad part is, it had air of cuteness about it o_O

Kotetsu no Beowulf!
Posted Image

/m/

>>what mecha would God pilot?

what God are we talking about?, because if is Allah he is piloting some robots under the alias of Ali Al Saachez

Tennet
Member Avatar
TB X GS

Saint PhantomZero
Aug 2 2008, 11:25 PM
Tennet

D= but its not really a debate more like discussion with me adding in hurtful fun DX
R.I.P. Mitch
both made by pz

Saint PhantomZero
Member Avatar
INDIGNATION!
Head Administrator
Tennet
Aug 2 2008, 11:20 PM
Saint PhantomZero
Aug 2 2008, 11:25 PM
Tennet

D= but its not really a debate more like discussion with me adding in hurtful fun DX

I honestly don't care. Follow the rules of debate board, regardless.
Favorite Netbattler Summer '07/Winter '08/Summer '08
Favorite Staff Member Summer '07/Winter '08/Summer '08
Most Popular Summer '07/Winter '08/Summer '08
Hardest Worker Winter '08/Summer '08
Most Respected Winter '08/Summer '08
Favorite Fanfiction Winter '08

Tôshirô Hitsugaya
Member Avatar
WORLD DOMINATION!

My opionion on this matter is very simple,

Parents swear so much that they have influnced their kids to swear also. Their are so much music that has swearing in it that kids want to act "Hip and cool" I started swearing at the age of 13 and im addicted. Its hard to stop and not drop one every 5 minuits.

The very existence of swearing is caused by influence

Posted Image
Posted Image[br]Click here to feed me a DigiTreat![br]Get your own at Pokeplushies!

SaitoHikari
Member Avatar
Boom.

Vincent
Aug 3 2008, 12:46 AM
My opionion on this matter is very simple,

Parents swear so much that they have influnced their kids to swear also. Their are so much music that has swearing in it that kids want to act "Hip and cool" I started swearing at the age of 13 and im addicted. Its hard to stop and not drop one every 5 minuits.

The very existence of swearing is caused by influence

Basically, they're influenced by their surroundings: family, peers, strangers, other not-so-important people that you pass by. Peer pressure much? Some people curse because others do it, and they want to blend in.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Dareka ga dareka wo suki ni naru...boku datte sou da. Boku ga dareka wo suki ni naru koto de...dareka wo kanashimaseru koto ni natta toshitemo...

Boku wa...anata to issho ni itai.

Mou boku wa...tomaritakunai. Hanaretakunai. Hanashitakunai.

Moshi sono koto de, dareka wo kizutsuketemo...boku wa koko de...kono hoshi no shita de...anata to futari de...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Debate Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Hosted for free by ZetaBoards

BoHeGeHa theme for ZetaBoards © OverTheBelow ( IFSZ )