Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to EXE Warriors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pikaman Vs Harke
Topic Started: Aug 29 2008, 07:34 AM (1,353 Views)
ValorPikachu
Member Avatar
Battler of Maverick Hunters

Pikaman was just lieing around,in the grass near the Nowem base,when suddently...

*insert Megaman X stage music here* HARKE *insert megaman X stage music here*

Pikaman immediatly rushed through the level,destroying frogs and stuff,then he approached Harke.

"I must defeat you. You will not escape my clutches Harke!!!!!!!!!" Pikaman shouted when he put on his thunderblade.

Pikaman rushed twoard Harke getting ready to slash him. Pikaman slashed him,waiting for Harke to fall into his trap.
Awards Won: Biggest Spammer: Summer 2008,Most Infamous: Summer 2008

Quote:

Knuckles: Ok. I know you don't like me,and i certantly don't like you. But i think we need to set aside our differences and work this out together. Now all you have to do for me is MAKE THIS FREAKING JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GRRRR*! ...i hate you mario. I hate you so much.
Sonic: Hey Knuckles.
Knuckles: WHAT DO YOU WANT??????????
Sonic: Woah,geeze! Nothing,i just wanted to say hi!
Knuckles: Oh. Well,sit down and shut up. Im trying to beat this freaking game.
Sonic: You mean,outside?
Knuckles: Yeah.
Sonic: Where theres no electricity.
Knuckles: Yeah thats right.
Sonic: Oh,well,i was coming by to tell you cause Tails told me this REALLY funny joke! It starts out like..
Knuckles: GRR MAN YOU!! YOU MADE ME DIE YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sonic: Dude,i think you may have an anger problem.
Knuckles: What? I do not! Things just piss me off a lot.
Sonic: O RLY?
Knuckles: Yeah really.
Sonic: Ok then,*holds a puppy* Hold this puppy.
Knuckles: Why?
Sonic: We gonna see if you have an anger problem. Now hold it.
Knuckles: No thats ok.
Sonic: Come on,all you gotta do is hold it!
Knuckles: *looking away* I don't want to.
Sonic: HOLD THE FREAKIN PUPPY! *throws it at knuckles*
Knuckles: *turns around and catches it* Hey this isn't so bad.
Sonic: So you don't feel angry?
Knuckles: Not really. In fact,hes kinda cute! ^_^ How are you doing my little buddy? Look at your soft ears and tai..*Puppy craps on Knuckles* AWWW HES CRAPPING ON ME!! AW YOU SON OF A..*throws puppy on ground and uses machine gun on Puppy* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Sonic: Okaay..Now hold this baby.

THE END.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Evil Fudge
Member Avatar

While eating a sandwich, Harke noticed a rather strange character running towards him.

"Hm? Ah, a challenger! But what impatience!"

Swallowing the remains of his meal, Harke took his Sage Staff and quickly morphed it into a sword. He met Pikaman's slash with a quick parry.

"You shall feel the wrath of my staff, insolent!"

He then quickly jumped to the side and analyzed his enemy, looking for strengths and weaknesses.

ValorPikachu
Member Avatar

"Hmph. This punk thinks he knows a ninja in trainings moves? Pathetic." Pikaman said taking out some lava. Pikaman threw the lava making a explosion at Harke,interupting his analyzing. Pikaman disappeared after that.

"You can not find me...Find me and hit me. Theres still my shadow though. :P" Pikaman said.

Quote:

Knuckles: Ok. I know you don't like me,and i certantly don't like you. But i think we need to set aside our differences and work this out together. Now all you have to do for me is MAKE THIS FREAKING JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GRRRR*! ...i hate you mario. I hate you so much.
Sonic: Oh,well,i was coming by to tell you cause Tails told me this REALLY funny joke! It starts out like..
Knuckles: GRR MAN YOU!! YOU MADE ME DIE YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Knuckles: Not really. In fact,hes kinda cute! ^_^ How are you doing my little buddy? Look at your soft ears and tai..*Puppy craps on Knuckles* AWWW HES CRAPPING ON ME!! AW YOU SON OF A..*throws puppy on ground and uses machine gun on Puppy* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

THE END.

Evil Fudge
Member Avatar

Still singed from the lava, Harke chuckled as his enemy revealed his weakness.

"You forgot one thing."

Raising his Sage Staff to the skies, Harke cast his Desolation spell on the grass around him, aiming for Pikaman who was behind him, while using his Pinpoint ability to hit with insane accuracy.

"I can still hear you. Your arrogance is your downfall."

ValorPikachu
Member Avatar

"Why you!!!" Pikaman was mad now. He went slashing at Harke with his Thunderblade,while saying stuff like:

"WHY DO YOU TORTURE HUNTERS WITH MAVERICKNESS" or "STOP EATING SANDWICHS" or "I HATE YOU" and stuff like that. Pikaman was enraged.

Quote:

THE END.

Evil Fudge
Member Avatar

Harke took advantage of Pikaman's rage, dodging to the left and right effortlessly.

"Rage decreases your ability to think, your strategy and your accuracy. Thus, I can simply dodge your attacks with ease. By the way, I like sandwiches."

Harke held his staff and held it between his hands as he prepared his Fossil Spikes attack.

"You do know that spies are supposed to be silent, speechless. Defenseless without stealth. You, on the other hand, are loud and out in the open."

The staff in his hand transmuted into an axe as Harke jammed it into the ground with force that shook the earth.

:gg: "Die, you little rat."

ValorPikachu
Member Avatar

"Too slow,im afraid. It ends. NOW!" Pikaman said disappearing.

Pikaman imeediatly threw powerful,thick strings of grass at Harke. The grass wrapped around Harke. It poisoned Harke,and healed Pikaman,and it was gonna end.

Quote:

THE END.

Evil Fudge
Member Avatar

Harke shot Pikaman a look of utter evil and laughed.

"It's never too late."

Spikes came out of the ground under Pikaman, as a result of his earlier attack. Harke sliced the plants wrapping him easily.

"And another thing. Axes. Are. Sharp. You ass."

ValorPikachu
Member Avatar

ARGH!!! Pikaman said when the spikes hit him. Then some blood dripped down on his chest,making him mega angry.

"I had it! Die Maverick!"

Pikaman has reached the limit. Pikaman started slashing at harke like crazy. He then finished it with his lava. The explosion tookoff a pile of smoke. Pikaman leaped to the highest point fo the battlefield to see if Harke was finished. Surely,he knew he couldn't have survived.

"Its over. Better call Kusanagi if hes dead." Pikaman said.

Quote:

THE END.

Evil Fudge
Member Avatar

Dodging Pikaman's slashes was routine by now. Seeing the lava, he cast a spell which surrounded him with a water shield. It directed the force of the attack towards the ground, resulting in a large explosion and a plume of smoke. After a while, the smoke cleared and Harke was staring at Pikaman.

"Have you learned nothing, young grasshopper?"

ValorPikachu
Member Avatar

"Darnit,he won't stand still. Lets see how he enjoys THIS!" Pikaman said.

Pikaman would start speeding in a circle,and when Harke didn't expect it,he threw powerful binds or grass that held onto him tight.

"ITS OVER! RIGHT HERE,RIGHT NOW!" Pikaman said grabbing the strings.

Pikaman would finally use Forest Boomerang to pin Harke to the walls.

Pikaman then finally killed him with a slash.

"Its over."

Quote:

THE END.

Evil Fudge
Member Avatar

When he was bound tight with the strings and the boomerang, Harke was preparing another spell to counter the blade that was getting near his life.

"Earthen Shield."

After the words were said, a large wall of earth appeared before Pikaman, blocking his attempt to end Harke's life. He then used his staff, turned into a blade, to slice the binding grass strings and the boomerang into shreds. Muttering another spell, he made sure this little rat didn't bother his anymore.

"Flaming Shield."

He jumped onto his wall of earth as 3 spheres of fire surrounded his middle, protecting him from Pikaman's annoying binding strings.

"Nope. You. Still. Haven't. Learned. A Thing."

ValorPikachu
Member Avatar

"Hold still god dammit!"

Pikaman started to be MAD. He drained all of Harkes ENG,and unleashed it to make a powerful thundershock attack. HE finally ended it with his Double Thunderblade. NOW it was over.

"If he doesn't stand still and die this time,he better wish that he WAS dead." Pikaman said jumping to the highest point of the battlefield [size=-7]charging up dark power.[/size]

Quote:

THE END.

Evil Fudge
Member Avatar

(OOC: First off, new RP lesson. Try not to godmode. Godmoding is.. well.. basically posting a scenario that you always win. Like automatic hits. The posts should be made so that you attack, but you leave room for your opponent to react. "Killed him with a slash" is an example of auto-hits.)

Drained of all of his energy, Harke had no choice but to simply dodge all of Pikaman's attacks. He jumped back into his earth sanctuary, protecting him from the thundershock attack. The thunderblades were easy to dodge as well, since he had figured out how Pikaman uses his sword.

"I hope you've learned something. Please.."

ValorPikachu
Member Avatar

"Fine,but you haven't faced MY TRUE POWER!!" Pikaman said in a rage.

Like in his normal X time,he was turning buggy. His thundersword turned purple with yellow spots. He got black eyes,and a buggy outfit. He knew Harke was gonna lose. Pikaman was not losing to a darn level 6.

"Try this on for size! Bug Sword!" Pikaman said flinging his as powerful as a gorrila and bear combined bug sword at Harke. It was wide as a table. Pikaman then waited for Harke to jump,since he couldn't block or get out of the way,it was to strong for his shield,and its wide.

Quote:

THE END.

Evil Fudge
Member Avatar

"True power. You haven't SEEN true power yet."

Seeing the ginormous sword, Harke was slightly taken aback. He'd never seen a sword that big. Or purple. He hated purple.

Nice sword, Harke thought.

As Pikaman swung his Bug Sword, Harke knew that he couldn't dodge that thing. He was out of energy, too, so he couldn't cast any spell to counteract it. Energy. Just what I need.

Harke mustered his strength and jumped onto the sword. He turned his staff into his Soul Sapper and stabbed it into the sword. He felt a surge of energy go through him, revitalizing him.

ValorPikachu
Member Avatar

Suddently,before Harke could use the Soul Sapper the Bugsword turned into a giant missle. It shot up and was headed for the celing.

"Warned ya." Pikaman said puting up a dark aura around the missle. Harke was trapped.

Quote:

THE END.

Evil Fudge
Member Avatar

"Oh look. A dark aura. I'm soooo scared."

Harke looked at the ground with a nasty grin. His body began to look like it was burning with a black flame. The flame went through the dark aura like it was tissue paper in a giant blaze.

"Rrraaaaaaggghhh!!! Darkness Overload!"

The giant missile instantly shattered into pieces at the huge release of energy. Harke seemed to float in the air, an aura of black flame engulfing him. He fired off a barrage of dark spells towards the ground, where Pikaman was standing.

"Like I said, you haven't SEEN true power yet."

ValorPikachu
Member Avatar

"Will you just hold still already??" Pikaman said absorbing the darkness power.

"Just what i needed. If he uses another attack,i can form my ultimate move." Pikaman said grinning eviliy.

Quote:

THE END.

Evil Fudge
Member Avatar

"Just what I needed. If he uses another attack, I can form my ultimate move." Pikaman said grinning evilly.

"You know, you shouldn't have said that out loud." Harke replied. "I can hear you from up here. Of course, since you can absorb my dark spells anyway, I'll have to think of something else. I've got just the thing for you."

Harke took his staff and transformed it into a massive hand-cannon. Charging it up with elemental magic, he fired a barrage incredibly large shots at Pikaman and the surrounding area with Pinpoint(tm) accuracy, leaving no room to hide.

"Plus, you don't have a sword anymore."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · RP Battles · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Hosted for free by ZetaBoards

BoHeGeHa theme for ZetaBoards OverTheBelow ( IFSZ )