drupal statistics
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the Star Trek RPG you have been looking for. Infinity is an original STRPG that allows you the freedom to explore the Star Trek universe the way you always wanted to. We offer several settings each with its own unique feel so all members can find what works best for them.

We are a friendly, laid-back community, open to all kinds and excited to meet other Star Trek fans, or even people who haven't seen the show but want a really amazing science fiction RPG. Join us today - your only regret will be that you didn't find us sooner.

Time: October 2384

Academy-- It is time for students to pledge to Fraternities and Sororities! Many are cramming for midterms and many more are looking for dates to the huge annual Halloween Dance.

Starbase-- Business is booming, but otherwise all is normal at the Starbase.

Infinity-- The USS Infinity is on a mission to deliver emergency supplies to an outlying colony ravaged by natural disaster. After traveling through a massive ion storm, the crew is just waking to find themselves physically regressed to children...

See something that deserves to be spotlighted?
PM Evren, subject line "Spotlight."

-------------------------------

Administrator
Evren

Moderators
Member Mod
Gemini
Activity Mod
Virgo
Board Mod
Phoenix
Advertising Mod
Click to Apply

Graphics and skin code by Lokyr. Skin based on The Glass Passenger by Lokyr of ZetaBoard Theme Zone, modified by Evren.

Sidebar by Brook (never look back.) of RCR, RGU, & Blank Pages. Adapted for Zetaboards by Evren.

VOTE FOR INFINITY!

RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY

Visit this site!
Onling Game Resource

Welcome to Infinity. The Infinity RPG is still as active as ever and can now be found [url="http://thestartrekrpg.com"]here[/url]. Come join us!

[/color

Old members can log in to see their content or any hidden threads.

Username:   Password:
IC Questions
Topic Started: May 15 2011, 02:57 PM (813 Views)
Lt. Tanzi Pareil
Member Avatar
Assistant Chief of Engineering
Okay, so I think this is a fun way of considering stuff about your characters you might not otherwise think of (whether or not they're important >.>)

It's all simple enough; basically, one person asks a question and then the next person answers about their character* and asks a new question, or the same one. (Although a new question is much more interesting.)

Okay, I don't have any great and exciting ideas to start with, so you're stuck with-
What in your life are you most ashamed of?

*And for Bod's sake, if your character wouldn't answer, give us an interesting IC refusal, don't just say they wouldn't answer.
Edited by Lt. Tanzi Pareil, May 15 2011, 03:17 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post

LtCdr. Sorin Capraru
Member Avatar
Chief Intelligence Officer
"No takers? Fine, move over and let the new guy make a fool of himself.

I was once tailed by a rather persistent Ferengi operative and had to shake him before getting to my safe house, so I took a turn, went to a motel and got inside the shower, where I sang everything I could remember as loudly and off-key as I could manage. Aside from the killer looks I got from the staff and customers when I left, I'm probably some sort of reviled monster back on Ferenginar."

Have you ever broken the rules without getting caught? If so, tell us about it.
Edited by LtCdr. Sorin Capraru, Jul 19 2011, 10:41 AM.

P.O. Sawyer Forsythe
Member Avatar
Junior Surgeon
He looked around awkwardly, "Well... There was that one time... I was drinking a soda during an operation and I well..." He blushed profusely, "I left the led in the patient after I sewed her up."

"Right... But enough about me, how about any of you... What is your ultimate life goal? READYGO!"

Lt. Yrlii
Member Avatar
Asst. Chief of Operations
"If we're talking large, sweeping galactic peace type goals, I'll say I'd like to see Orion females viewed for more than we're traditionally considered. In the short term, Captain of my own ship, of course."

"Do you plan on having children?"
Edited by Lt. Yrlii, Jul 24 2011, 06:10 AM.

P.O. Sawyer Forsythe
Member Avatar
Junior Surgeon
Sawyer laughed, "Me? Kids? No. I'm much more of a.... Well lets just say I believe in free lovin' if you know what I mean." He wiggled his eyebrows a bit and winked at her.

"Got any family back home?"

Ens. Mia Andrews
Member Avatar
Marine Biologist
"Just my mother, my father died a long time ago. Oh! There's also Vigo, my dog." Mia beamed, thinking of her next visit home.

Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?

LtCdr. Annaliese Kortigs
Member Avatar
Chief Engineering Officer
"Marriage. Let me tell ya kid, I've never been known for my commitment. But that damned Mikail basically shoved me into a corner and demanded we get married and by that time I knew him well enough to know the bastard wasn't going to take no for an answer, so I had no choice. But in the end, it turned out to be the best decision of my life. And now here I am..alone."

Antin Vargo
Member Avatar
Bartender
Leaning on the bar, he had a distant look in his dark eyes. “Yes. Every moment is a privilege," he said, looking at the listener with a warm smile. "Life is precious. Don't complain."

“Oh, it's my turn. . . How is your day doing?”
Edited by Antin Vargo, Aug 8 2011, 03:34 PM.

Ens. Mia Andrews
Member Avatar
Marine Biologist
Mia looked down into her glass, as if there was something greatly interesting rising with the bubbles of the dark sarsaparilla flavoured soft drink. She knew it was better to avoid alcohol, particularly during the week. "Dull," she smiled as though the fact didn't trouble her, "there will be more to do soon." She paused for a moment before adding "hopefully."

"Do you ever feel lonely in space? Even when surrounded by your colleges?" Asked Mia, thinking of life before being assigned to the ship.

Dr. Ender Kent
Member Avatar
Chief Medical Officer

Well, that question wasn't nearly as easy as others might have been, especially for the guarded doctor, but he gave a short nod. "All the time." It was the gods honest truth, though he didn't like to think about it much.

"Where would you be if you hadn't joined Starfleet?"

Lt. Tanzi Pareil
Member Avatar
“Interesting question. Me that joined Starfleet was very different to the me I am. I was much more caught up in doing what I thought I was supposed to do, instead of what really suited me. So I think I would have started training to be a lawyer or something like that. Doubt I’d be that good at it and I’d probably be kind of miserable”

“If you were to die in the line of duty today, how would you like to be remembered?”

Cadet Sam Macpherson
Member Avatar
Command
"I-" He opens his mouth to answer, but it doesn't come to him as easily as he thought it would. Aside from training missions, he hasn't even done active duty yet. "I guess... uh.. it'd be nice to just be remembered at all? Oh and to not have people go: 'Omigawd, he was the biggest fucker ever!' at my funeral. That'd be good, yeah."

"Who's been the greatest influence in your life?"

Lt. Tanzi Pareil
Member Avatar
Possibly my mom and dad. They were the ones that made me want to join in Starfleet. Plus there was this academy instructor, named Boggs. He was the one that taught me to love engineering.

What are you proudest of in life?

Cadet Arani Jerrit
Member Avatar
Medical
I got into the Academy? I guess that was kind of good. Kind of a boring answer, though.

If you had a clone of yourself at your beck and call, what would you do?

Lt. Sara Kaczynski
Member Avatar
Helmsman
"I would... I would get to know myself. Even though she is me, we're still separate people; we would still think independently and have different moods, and I would be able to see myself as everyone else sees me, instead of just through my own narrow self-perception."

Who do you miss the most back home?

Cadet Arani Jerrit
Member Avatar
Medical
I had this friend back on Betazed, called Rinna. She was- actually, she was always getting me into trouble and she'd abandon me in a flash if a cute boy caught her eye, but everything was always just more fun when she was around.

Have you ever had a personal enemy or rival? If so, spill the beans about it!

Cdr. Cincinnatus Livius
Member Avatar
First Officer
Besides my love of all things pleasant? Haha, no, but do you know how hard it is to focus sometimes, knowing that there's just a little bit of creme brule in the other room...?

I suppose I had rivals in school, and on the soccer field, but never any that I didn't ultimately like. All feelings are relative; its easy not to harbor hate if you don't judge the starting point.

Boring answer is boring...alright! How about something a little more interesting?

What is the attribute in another person that you find the most attractive?

Cadet Arani Jerrit
Member Avatar
Medical
This is going to sound like cheap sentimental nonsense. I like guys who are honest. Also, someone with big strong arms who likes cuddling.

If you were made president of The Federation, with unlimited authority, what would you do first?

Ens. Kerr Drak
Member Avatar
Security & Investigations
Negotiate a military alliance with the Klingon Empire that updated Klingon technology and allowed the Federation to have cloaking devices. Then sit back and laugh as the Romulans and Cardassians changed their tune when dealing with the combined and updated might of the Federation and the Empire.

Are you comfortable with the civilian slant of Starfleet, or would you prefer it be run more like a military entity?
Edited by Ens. Kerr Drak, Oct 25 2011, 04:47 PM.

Cadet Arani Jerrit
Member Avatar
Medical
You know, I think I actually did an essay on on a similar subject in my Starfleet Ethics class not long ago. My conclusion was something like 'Ultimately, the duality of Starfleet is a mixed blessing. Trying to serve as The Federation's main military and explorative body means that Starfleet is a jack of all trades and truly a master of none.'

I think Starfleet is what The Federation needs it to be, though. For the most part, we're not warlike peoples, so Starfleet reflects that. I do sometimes have doubts about ships carrying crew's family members, though.

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Games · Next Topic »