Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to In The Box. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Welcome
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 10:50 PM (336 Views)
carefreecork
Member Avatar
KTBFFH!

Welcome to In The Box

Have a good time!

:ale:

Corks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sheddy
Member Avatar
Fun Gestapo

Hello

and hello Corks
:shock:

wonder what oldies will turn up and new peeps

:blue scarf:

: Welcome :

Trig
Member Avatar
Pain in the arse !!!!!

Hi sheddy hows it going then,,not run out of managers yet,,mind you we have some room to talk on the subject of sacking managers.Hi Nads.Hi Corky...hows that taxi going..lol
Edited by Trig, Feb 21 2013, 04:52 PM.

Sheddy
Member Avatar
Fun Gestapo

hi Trig,
so nice to see you posting here, me and corks have been messing about on here with a view to starting a new in the box .............

will post a link here soon

Trig
Member Avatar
Pain in the arse !!!!!

Yaaa good idea,fate led me here..lol..was just learing up my favourites as every now and then i had been nipping on and off,gladf to see it back in ops,,d mention it to Beds lastnight so maybe she will bob back on,,ok great to see it working again.will deff keep boboimg back now and i hope that others come back as well.

Sheddy
Member Avatar
Fun Gestapo

Trig
Feb 22 2013, 07:38 AM
Yaaa good idea,fate led me here..lol..was just learing up my favourites as every now and then i had been nipping on and off,gladf to see it back in ops,,d mention it to Beds lastnight so maybe she will bob back on,,ok great to see it working again.will deff keep boboimg back now and i hope that others come back as well.
good
We have a new site called in the box but its not open yet as we have some work to do. We will be popping on here though and will send out a members email to all the old ITB and FM members with the link on as soon as we decide to open.

Happy Days !!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Welcome to In The Box · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Latest BBC News