Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to MyKBO.net. Please register and join in the discussion about the KBO, Korean baseball, and other sports. MyKBO.net is one of the only English forums dedicated to the KBO.

Check out our Twitter page at www.twitter.com/mykbo

This is version 2 of MyKBO.net. If you were a member of the old board, please sign-up again. I apologize for the inconvenience. The previous version and all the data and posts were mistakenly deleted (so a lot of archived info was lost)

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. Please register if you'd like to join in our discussion of the KBO.

Join MyKBO.net!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Update; lost all old message board information
Topic Started: Jul 17 2010, 12:06 AM (1,243 Views)
nad1998
Member Avatar
Administrator
As you probably can tell, the old site was completely lost because the free forum host that I used got shut down for some violations. Had I known, I would have backed up everything and warned people.

I encourage all of you that were members at the old board to sign-up and join in the discussion again. If you are a lurker, please sign-up and join the discussion.

-Dan
www.MyKBO.net
Edited by nad1998, Jul 17 2010, 12:07 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nad1998
Member Avatar
Administrator
On the 13th of September, my son was born. Due this, some updates may be a little slower than usual until I get into the swing of things.

nad1998
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hello,

If you haven't noticed, but www.MyKBO.net has been renovated. That also means, that this message board's direct link is now: http://s4.zetaboards.com/kbo. It can be accessed through MyKBO, but if you want a direct link, please use this one.

I hope you enjoy the updated site, it will help me streamline the process of updating the site etc.

Jakessvx1

Hi
This is my first post here so please forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place. I am writing to ask if anyone knows whether any KBO teams will be having spring training in Florida this year? If so what teams and where? Thanks

colacola

6 teams are going to the States, and 3 teams are going to Japan.
Lions: Okinawa
Giants: Kagoshima
Twins: Okinawa

Eagles/ Heroes/ Tigers/ Bears/ Dinos: Arizona
SK: Florida Vero Beach.

I think only Wyverns are coming to Florida.
http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=575140

nad1998
Member Avatar
Administrator
welcome guys,

thanks for registering and posting here. I admit, it's a bit slow at times here...but the MyKBO Facebook group seems to have a bit more interaction going on.

Facebook Group

DaeguDave

I am looking for information about the schedule this year....I see there are now 9 teams instead of 8....how does that affect this year's schedule...is the schedule listed on this site accurate? How many games will be played overall, and how many against each of the other teams? Thanks for any info.....

tangledweb
Member Avatar

I'm going to post just to make sure I'm still a member. Glad to know Dustin Nippert's back with Doosan Bears again. Heard they're in Japan for some spring training. Can't wait for the season to start. Anyone know an English-language site that allows you to order Doosan gear?

nad1998
Member Avatar
Administrator
tangledweb
Feb 20 2012, 03:24 PM
I'm going to post just to make sure I'm still a member. Glad to know Dustin Nippert's back with Doosan Bears again. Heard they're in Japan for some spring training. Can't wait for the season to start. Anyone know an English-language site that allows you to order Doosan gear?
Glad to see you are back. There's not an English site, but there are a few Korean sites dedicated to Doosan. I'll link them in a bit.

nad1998
Member Avatar
Administrator
I have embedded this message board into my website. The board can now be accessed via http://www.mykbo.net/forum.

Please continue to post here and remember to check out the Twitter and Facebook group, as well as the news updates.
Edited by nad1998, Apr 13 2012, 03:10 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Update · Next Topic »
Add Reply