Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to MyKBO.net. Please register and join in the discussion about the KBO, Korean baseball, and other sports. MyKBO.net is one of the only English forums dedicated to the KBO.

Check out our Twitter page at www.twitter.com/mykbo

This is version 2 of MyKBO.net. If you were a member of the old board, please sign-up again. I apologize for the inconvenience. The previous version and all the data and posts were mistakenly deleted (so a lot of archived info was lost)

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. Please register if you'd like to join in our discussion of the KBO.

Join MyKBO.net!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dustin Nippert Pitching Lines
Topic Started: Apr 13 2011, 07:18 AM (1,766 Views)
nad1998
Member Avatar
Administrator
A few people have asked for Nippert's pitching lines, so I'll post them here.

Here's his line from April 13's game against Lotte.

Posted Image
Edited by nad1998, Apr 13 2011, 07:20 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tangledweb
Member Avatar

thanks Nad. a 1.59 ERA after 3 starts isn't too bad, although i've been told the Korean strike zone is a lot smaller than the one in MLB.
so he's beaten Lotte and 2 other teams... what was the Lotte score? thanks.

nad1998
Member Avatar
Administrator
The Lotte score was a 10-2 victory for Doosan.

Here's some of Dustin's stats from his 3 starts.

Posted Image

tangledweb
Member Avatar

Appreciate all the assistance on Nippert. So, the KBO only allows 2 foreigners per team? I see Doosan has only ONE. Will they be required to add another?

nad1998
Member Avatar
Administrator
From 4/19's game

Posted Image

Each KBO team is allowed only 2 foreign players (they are allowed to make 4 total moves involving foreign players during the season). Doosan released Ramon Ramirez before the start of the regular season. They are looking to add another pitcher soon.
Edited by nad1998, Apr 19 2011, 02:23 PM.

tangledweb
Member Avatar

This game vs. Nexen, was it Nippert pitching? This was his first no-decision then if it was. Keep me posted on which pitcher they add. Thanks.

nad1998
Member Avatar
Administrator
Here's Dustin's line from today's game vs. SK

Posted Image

His extended stats will be up at http://www.mykbo.net/statistics

tangledweb
Member Avatar

that's a big help nad1998, appreciate the Nippert updates, as well as others who played in USA.

by the way, what does SK and LG stand for? i've figured out KIA and not certain on Lotte. Doosan, i'm guessing that's a major business too.

just a dumb blonde here, LOL.
Edited by tangledweb, Apr 29 2011, 01:10 PM.

nad1998
Member Avatar
Administrator
tangledweb
Apr 29 2011, 01:10 PM
that's a big help nad1998, appreciate the Nippert updates, as well as others who played in USA.

by the way, what does SK and LG stand for? i've figured out KIA and not certain on Lotte. Doosan, i'm guessing that's a major business too.

just a dumb blonde here, LOL.
SK stands for SK Telecom, a mobile carrier in South Korea....very large. LG is for Lucky Goldstar...known for LG electronics such as phones, tv's, appliances...them and Samsung are 2 electronic giants in Korea...and the world. Lotte has a variety of companies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotte_%28conglomerate%29 Doosan is also a large conglomerate as well. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doosan

don't worry..it's not a blonde thing. haha.

nad1998
Member Avatar
Administrator
Sorry for the delay...on vacation...

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · KBO Statistics · Next Topic »
Add Reply