Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to MyKBO.net. Please register and join in the discussion about the KBO, Korean baseball, and other sports. MyKBO.net is one of the only English forums dedicated to the KBO.

Check out our Twitter page at www.twitter.com/mykbo

This is version 2 of MyKBO.net. If you were a member of the old board, please sign-up again. I apologize for the inconvenience. The previous version and all the data and posts were mistakenly deleted (so a lot of archived info was lost)

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. Please register if you'd like to join in our discussion of the KBO.

Join MyKBO.net!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Member Introduction Thread
Topic Started: Apr 30 2011, 08:30 AM (624 Views)
nad1998
Member Avatar
Administrator
Had this over at the last board.

But my name's Dan. Other than Korean baseball, I like all sports. My favorite teams are the Phillies, 76'ers, Arizona Cardinals and Philadelphia Union.

I like electronic gadgets, traveling and skiing. Currently living in the Tacoma, WA area. Anything else you'd like to know, just ask.

What about the rest of you?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

decrobyron

My Name is Sangchul Jung. Used to live in CO from 1999 - 2011.
Huge LG Twins Fan and Let's go Rockies.
Some says it's urban myth that LG won the Korean Series at '94. But it's true.
Like moon landing, LG actually won the series.

cohke666
Member Avatar

My name is Chris,

I live in Busan, Korea, originally from Orange County area California.

I lived in Seoul before coming to Busan so I like the Twins and Bears, also the Thunders and KNight (KBL) both Seoul teams. As for MLB I am an Angels fan, have been since 82 when Mike Witt, Bob Boone and my main man Rod Carew were playin it up.

Here in Busan I watch a lot of Lotte games, love the fans and the action at the stadium.

Can't wait for expansion in 2013

dbwlduf

Deleting everything because of google.
Edited by dbwlduf, Dec 22 2011, 02:25 PM.

taewooburns

My Korean name is Taewoo, I teach at a uni in Seoul. I came to Korea in 2009, and the first game I saw was an LG game. My friend is from Minnesota so he wanted to follow the Twins. I'm from Michigan, and I wanted to follow the Tigers, but Gwangju is just too far.

I'm from Michigan, and I hope to make some Korean friends who can teach me baseball terms in Korean.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Etc. · Next Topic »
Add Reply