Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Altezza Club Of NZ/Australia. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/lexusaltezzaclub/topic/1148393/1/#new

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Melbourne Service Centres; Any recommendations?
Topic Started: Sep 12 2009, 12:28 AM (1,028 Views)
bogan
Stock
[ *  * ]
Hi guys! Been a while since i've been back here. I've been toying with the idea of getting rid of my Accord Euro for an IS300 (got withdrawal symptoms since the last one). As I'm moving to Melbourne soon (most likely Prahran) I'd prefer to NOT go to Lexus dealers for servicing, just wondering if anyone can recommend a service place as good as Sydney's ISMR in Melb? Decisions..decisions...! :unsure: Thanks in advance!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Celica RA45
Lowered
[ *  *  * ]
you can use my mate as he use to work at toyota for aprox 30 years and he has a gs300 lexus and he can do most of the work from home
and he also builds my bottom ends of my 3sge race motors pm me for his mobile if interested thanks glenn

TNT200
Body-Kitted
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hi, does anyone recommend any service garage or toyota service but not Lexus service as they were very pricey. I need to service my Lexus IS200 cambelt package that i'm ordering parts from Nick Chew (thanks to Nick for your loyalty service). Any information would be great. Thanks and appreciated for your input.
5Zigen GN+ 18 x 7.5|Trust PEII axle back|JIC Magic|K&N|8000 HID|Carbon TRD Grill|Elegance Bodykit| TOM Eyelid|Black halo ring Headlight| LED Black Tails Light

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Dealer Reports · Next Topic »
Add Reply