Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Altezza Club Of NZ/Australia. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/lexusaltezzaclub/topic/1148393/1/#new

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
August Panel & Paint; Lower Hutt
Topic Started: Jul 31 2013, 04:00 PM (1,425 Views)
mikeyde
Lowered
[ *  *  * ]
Had my car in getting some repair work on the front guard and bumper.

Got the car back after a week, it also came back with a cracked car key case, a mostly broken aerial, some random unpainted guard bolt replacements, a liitle bit of overspray on the drivers window & missing front licence plate spacers that came in the Altezza VIP pack supplied by Nick.

Not huge issues in themselves but still annoying & can't quite fathom how someone can be so careless, surely you would at least wonder why the licence plate had to be bent when it went back on the vehicle?

I did call & advise of my disappoinment & got an apology but I won't be using them again.

Grrrrrrrr.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

E910
Member Avatar
MOTUL 300V
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
They do all the Avis/Budget work in the Hutt, I would have thought they would have been good. Although from my own personal experience with panel beaters it is hard finding a good one
アルテッツァ RS200-Z 6MT
Posted Image

mikeyde
Lowered
[ *  *  * ]
I think the actual panel work they do is good, it's just the lack of care and attention to detail which has let them down in my case.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Dealer Reports · Next Topic »
Add Reply