Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Altezza Club Of NZ/Australia. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Air Bag Light On, When Cars Locked And Alarmed
Topic Started: Jun 30 2017, 09:20 PM (109 Views)
Kinkywink
Stock
[ *  * ]
I feel as though, I'm the only one that has these issues...

A while back my airbag light wouldn't illuminate at all for the self check to pass a warrant this was fixed with a second hand airbag assembly module, now my issue is that when I take my keys from the ignition the light illuminates, and stays illuminated even when I lock and alarm my car with my key fob.

The only way I can make the light go out is if I keep the keys in the ignition in the "on" position OR by pulling the srs-B fuse.

Clearly this ain't a cut and dry situation, but has anyone heard of something similar?
or any ideas where to start looking? at this moment, any help at all is appreciated!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

H1Vltg3NZ
Member Avatar
Body-Kitted
[ *  *  *  * ]
Change out the Air bag computer if you can find a second hand one.
1999 Toyota Altezza RS200 +T 6 M/T in White
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Electronics In-Car Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply