Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Altezza Club Of NZ/Australia. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mystery Bracing! Help?
Topic Started: Sep 23 2017, 10:15 AM (124 Views)
petererer
Member Avatar
Soccer Mom
[ * ]
I acquired a bunch of bracing from a mate. Front/rear lower arms, fenders, and... something.

I have no idea where the pair in the top photo go. :blink:

It seems like all this stuff came off an Altezza, so should fit somewhere hopefully.

Anyone have any ideas?

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

petererer
Member Avatar
Soccer Mom
[ * ]
I also found that this rear brace pushes hard up against the exhaust flange, causing a buzz in a certain rev range.

I was thinking of finding a small piece of rubber or something to wedge between them and hopefully stop the noise. I guess to do it properly I'd get the exhaust cut and put back together with the flange moved slightly, but that's a bit of a hassle.

Anyone else had this problem?

Posted Image

Pnut
Member Avatar
cruiser
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
never seen the top one before, but im thinking i would like to have some mates give me those parts! B)
Goldmember - 2001 Altezza Gita JCE10
Posted Image

petererer
Member Avatar
Soccer Mom
[ * ]
Well, they weren't free! Good to have though anyway :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Braking and Handling · Next Topic »
Add Reply