Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Altezza Club Of NZ/Australia. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/lexusaltezzaclub/topic/1148393/1/#new

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Toyota Altezza; Car
Topic Started: Feb 2 2018, 05:12 PM (66 Views)
steventezza
Soccer Mom
[ * ]
Hello All.
Time has come to move on and I will be selling my Toyota Altezza am posting here first before it goes up on markets. It has around 220km on clock. It is silver in colour with a manual transmission. It is 18 years old now and I have had it for 12 of them years. This car was originally imported from Japan to Ireland then to Australia. First Perth for 5 years then Melbourne for the next 2.5 years. It's currently sitting in Melbourne at a mechanics. It has just had its clutch done and is now getting a fulll service and what ever else it needs as for i am moving to Adelaide. So there is option for sale in Melbourne or Adelaide as i will drive to Adelaide. The car does have some body marks and scratches it comes with the age. Only thing done to it is HKS exhaust as the original failed, different alloys and speakers in back shelf other than that everything else still standard. It was a family car. I do have paperwork and receipts but not for all work done over the years and services as for i went with the mechanics i trusted not for the big company ones that cost a fortune or i did it myself. If anyone is interested let me know or want to know more drop a comment. I can get photos but will take a few days.
I am open to offers sensible ones but not thing crazy considering the age and km.

Cheers
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Member Buy Sell Wanted Swap · Next Topic »
Add Reply